/csg/ - Chink shit general

everything is already from china but in here we discuss the cheap chink shit you see on various sites.

useful links
>neocities wiki: csgwiki.neocities.org/
>pastebin guide: pastebin.com/raw/WgqPCG8x
>installgentoo wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chink_shit_general

previous:

Attached: gyPAELSm.jpg (320x241, 25.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.aliexpress.com/_msjFEDk
alibaba.com/product-detail/Gioneda-2230mm-Nvme-128GB-256GB-512GB_1600532155740.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.3b7276f4tEU1hm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's been a lot of activity in the cheap mechkey kits market. Might be better to just direct people to /mkg/ for keyboards.

is this legit
a.aliexpress.com/_msjFEDk

Seems hella pricey. You could probably score cheaper from local retail.

no, the price is good for a third worlder
here it's literally 600 dollars

>$80 1tb ssd
>got it for $55 with coupons
>arrives
>speeds are fine, as expected
>check components
>2gb kingston dram just as expected, however they sent me the version with intel QLC memory instead of TLC
>some russkies in the comment section got chinked the same way and are angry about it
thanks chang i knew i could count on you
still a good deal for $55, not even mad

>third worlder
I'm telling you tax evasion and gray market money is the way

Asking again: need the skinny on food safety with regards to these products. How to verify the "FDA" claim, and what does it mean?

Attached: fda.jpg (150x300, 7.57K)

Winding down my chink shit purchasing. Not sure what else to buy after all the memes.

i think i just found the best mouse feet, regardless of budget. buy glass cabochans with a flat back ($1.41 for 100 pieces). get a baking sheet and lay the cabochans on it, then proceed to put them in oven (they are 2-3mm thick and you want to reduce it to around 0.5-1mm). don't let them get too flat because the edges will get fuarked, anyway i've seen similar glass dot mouse feet selling for $40 so this is an EXTREMELY cost effective way of doing it.

>mouse feet
I never knew those are called mouse feet and I had a completely different mental image when I first read this

Attached: Rodan Fiesta Stops.png (448x418, 277.43K)

Anyone know what these more recent wifi SD cards run on? Can you still put your own linux install on them?

Attached: wifi sd, the cheap type.jpg (1000x1000, 245.79K)

Get my meme deck soon, want to upgrade the SSD, is this legit? alibaba.com/product-detail/Gioneda-2230mm-Nvme-128GB-256GB-512GB_1600532155740.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.3b7276f4tEU1hm

And how is generally buying SSDs on Alibaba?

holy shit just buy a real drive

Attached: Screenshot_42.jpg (751x1246, 357.74K)

Is the photon mono x the biggest I can get for under 400 dollars?
It seems like it's either that or the m3.

mp3playerfag again, I have this idea of turning it into a linux player, since the case is so nice and all.
>ingenic x2000
Powerful enough, does 1080@30 AVC video, small and has built in RAM in a 12*12mm package
I can't find anything else anyway
>ditch internal storage
SD only, use the saved space for the PMU
>move wifi/bt module to the back
Use pogo pins to connect to PCB antenna mounted on the back
>2.4" 640*480 IPS LCD
Apparently there's one that fits
>replace circular direction keys with a cirque trackpad
>biggest battery that will fit, remove the speaker to make space

Attached: DSC01810.jpg (1600x1067, 507.29K)

Check the FDA's website? It probably means nothing though and the product could be full of heavy metals or whatever as far as you know.
I didn't realise they were still making these, you can install linux on them?

>you can install linux on them?
At least you can on the older ones.

I would have tried to open dispute with not as described

I did but not entirely sure if I'll win the dispute or not, nothing in the page says anything regarding TLC/QLC and the only difference between the Reletech P400 QLC and TLC versions is that the former has a Q which is only shown in some pictures and they might take "P400" as an umbrella term.
The product itself seems like a solid PCIe 3.0 drive with DRAM and all though, If you get the actual TLC version that is or even the QLC one if you don't write that much.