Was Mobb Deep good?

Was Mobb Deep good?

Attached: E2Zvul2VEAAcO8z.jpg (828x669, 48.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5Cgc0gH9cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shook Ones Part II is an all time essential rap song.

yes. one of them niggas had sickle cell or sump'n

Good? Try iconic.

Mobb Deep is the soundtrack the niggas being murdered in the hood. Shit, they even put out an album called Murder Muzik.

First 3 albums are classics.

Prodigy dead homie. RIP

one of the greatest to ever do it

literally choked on a chicken bone. anything that was him and alchemist I can put on and never worry about skipping a track

HNIC

Let's not forget before they found their 'hood' market.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Cgc0gH9cM

yes, they were

yO NIGGA

I GOT THEM KEYS TO THEM HAND CUFFS

"MY GUMBO SEEDS"

pASS THE WATERM'UHLON, SON

They were just as jew-controlled as any rap out of new york at the time. Paid well to push guns, gangs, faggot shit and illuminati tendencies.
Take the production away and what was left?
>jewish degeneracy for niggers

yeah he could fuck around and have a hear attack or something

TRUTH

"faggot shit"? they never rapped about gay things

nigs lol

Loud and Steve Rifkind put them niggas on. You stupid son.

WANNA BE FREE THROW THEM HANDS UP

kkkrackas lol

rappers rap about gay shit all the time. They dress like pimps surround themselves with worthless whores and cover themselves in tattoos and diamonds. These people are clearly insecure narcicists. Not to mention the whole 'street daddy' shit that they claim. Like what the fuck is that shit? Like lil wayne and birdman, that shit gay.

Show no love to homo thugs

- DMX

did these guys ever actually murder anyone? or were they just frontin'?

>{{{Loud Records}}}
>{{{Rifkind}}}
Nigga do you have any idea what's going on?

Shut up dumb niggers.

lil wayne and birdman are different generations lol. cant comare.

you obviously dont kno what youre talkn about.

"rappers rap about gay shit all the time. They dress like pimps surround themselves with worthless whores" im pretty sure if they surround themselves with whores, is cause they arent gay.

"They homos now, big black niggas flamin'"

often times tho, some rappers surround themselves with "niggas" more than they do with women. they're the ones you want to watch out for.

If a bunch of mentally deficient niggers making monkey rhyme noises over samples of Herbie Hancock is "good" then yeah, sure. It's even "iconic"

i wouldnt consider mobb deep mentally deficient...

they were definitely street smart

Yes. And the track Quiet Storm is fucking amazing.

WHy can't I compare that same shit been going on since the begining, or didnt you know that uncle tom ass mofo?? smd

Yeah, I do.
You need that jew connection man. But, they didn't influence the culture. They exploited it, sure. They got Wu and all the NY under their label, but listen, they were not puppets. They educated the streets. I know about the 5% and continued reading the 120. These guys worked their magic. You think they were owned? the deals they made will never happen again in the industry.

> Rap
> Essential

Lol

new york produced many intelligent rappers, more than likely due to its highly developed and cometative enviorment. west coast on the other hand, was where many of the mentally deficient rappers resided.

competative*