This was made over 3,000 years ago

this was made over 3,000 years ago

Attached: smoothe-surfaces-and.jpg (474x450, 72.8K)

And this was made today by the descendants of that same race.

Guess what. Human ingenuity is amazing in any era.

Attached: acb4afccc021418ceea95bb8dc5e0594.jpg (2500x1406, 352.11K)

>this was made over 3,000 years ago
this post has been made 3000 times

>And this was made today by the descendants of that same race.

>internal combustion engine
>same mechanical technology as the Model T Ford
find something less embarrassing

So was ur mother

Attached: 1633918983668.jpg (363x310, 28.25K)

Hi animateer. How much wine have you had on top of your pill cocktail?

By Tony Stark!
IN A CAVE!

you have no idea how an internal combustion engine even works you insensible retard

>let me laugh harder
go ahead.
Then explain how this POS does not in fact utilize an internal combustion engine, as did the Model T Ford.

Attached: modelT.jpg (2000x1280, 551.59K)

Nothing amazing about an internal combustion engine.

A rock with a smooth face though, fuck ME that is mind-blowing.

Attached: 1472024297627.jpg (832x780, 615.09K)

>you have no idea how an internal combustion engine even works you insensible retard

piss-poor inefficient combustion in retarded fucking cylinders, crankshaft, transmission, drivetrain, differential, axle, wheels.
Child's play.
Neanderthals could understand it fucktard, since they seem to have designed it.

Chalking up the accomplishments of civilization to "humans are just smart" does a discredit to the truly astonishing works of the ancients. Their labors signify advanced societies with industry and diverse scientific communication about chemical, physics and numerical principles which allowed them to produce objects we cannot fully understand even today

Attached: puma-punku-image.jpg (294x491, 42.76K)

>hey siri, google parts on a car

>One building in particular, known as the Pumapunku, was described by Spanish conquistadors and travelers of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, as a wondrous, though unfinished, building with gateways and windows carved from single blocks. Unparalleled in the pre-Colombian New World, the craftsmanship of this masonry has long been considered the architectural apogee of Andean pre-Colombian lithic technology. Unfortunately, during the last 500 years, treasure hunters have ransacked this building to the point that none of approximately shattered remains of 150 blocks of the standing architecture are to be found in their original place.

Attached: pumapunku-02.jpg (850x693, 111.82K)

>To make their geopolymer sandstone concrete, the builders may have transported finely weathered, kaolinitized sandstone from the Kallamarka site and added foreign elements such as natron (Na2CO3) extracted from Laguna Cachi, a small lake (salar) located south of the great Salar de Uyuni, in the Altiplano (Bolivia).

>However, the most controversial aspect of the Pumapunku site is found in puzzling smaller items made of andesitic volcanic stone. Our study demonstrates that these architectural components were fashioned with a wet-sand geopolymer molding technique. The SEM study of this gray andesite shows the presence of organic matter (it could be the geopolymer binder). We have carbon, nitrogen, and mineral elements. The existence of amorphous organic matter is very unusual, if not impossible in a volcanic stone. It was also detected in the optical thin sections studies. It is a “unicum” and supports the idea of artificial andesite geopolymer concrete. To make geopolymer andesite concrete, the builders may have transported non-consolidated volcanic tuff, which is an andesite stony material having the consistence of sand from the Cerro Khapia site, and added an organo-mineral geopolymer binder manufactured with local ingredients.

Attached: pumapunku-04.jpg (875x776, 139.4K)

>hey siri, google parts on a car
or, just ask a three-year-old

cool.

did they have nuclear war- faggot?

No, those are replicas built very recently attempting to mimic what may have been done some time ago.

Attached: 1627463399372.jpg (500x375, 33.59K)

You posted that from either a computer or a smart phone. Do you even have the ability to appreciate the intricate symphony of technology and physics required to accomplish this?

But nah stones are cool too. What a mystery. Somehow a bunch of skin monkeys managed to turn dirt, rocks and trees into virtual reality headsets but whatever. How did their ancestors put holes in rocks??

Attached: 1388331869011.jpg (349x344, 33.02K)

ur retarded and you can stop posting now

we know exactly how they made this
not complicated at all

I forget what the mechanism was but they figured it out I think. Certain mixture of grinding paste, and a hand-powered lathe-like contraption.

>I have autism.
Thats nice.

/thread

lol, a stupid brick. Who cares.

>put holes in rocks
>Do you even have the ability to appreciate the intricate symphony of technology and physics required to accomplish this?
I do, but you have expressly failed to understand the relevance of geopolymer objects at sites like puma punku, giza and tiwanaku. These are not typical coincretes they are materials in a true semi-crystalline state. They contain arbitrary metal ions, greatly increasing complexity of manufacture. Their creators were able to process material at the molecular level in a way we typically see today yielded from explosives or vaporization. The chemical and material engineering is being done at the molecular level consistently, in objects ranging over 700 years... Control of pressure, humidity and temperature is needed as well as pure molecular sources of organic chemicals and catalyzers, inorganic clasts and metal powders.

Attached: 10853_2020_4990_Fig1_HTML.png (685x1218, 312.48K)

That is literally a slightly less complex finger box. Chill out, man. It's not like the ancients invented Plinegrat Subduction.

wow, an image made in ms paint
we are all 100% convinced the Mayans had pocket pussies

Nah

Attached: jimstareicon.jpg (1024x1024, 146.78K)

Where are you even sourcing that info from? Ancient Aliens? All that stuff was debunked ages ago.

I mean, if you just accept that an alien fucking did it what's the big mystery. I mean, you do know that there are fucking aliens flying around they all but admitted it. last year.