Why does the government allow fast food?

Why does the government allow fast food?
Why can't they use technology for good?

Attached: 5e6a03e0fccf029b5ccb55a4_third-most-restaurants-locations-per-state.jpg (1200x1200, 113.11K)

>Why does the government allow fast food?
what kind of question is this? because this isn't a communist nanny country like faggot pedophile UK. go to the UK or china if you want a government that bans everything. fuck the government.

>because this isn't a communist nanny country
Why do you live in your own delusional head?
Is Any Forums your escapism?

the problem isnt that the government isn't banning things, its that they're banning shit while ignoring the actual problems we're facing
>ban plastic straws to save le planet, meanwhile your country is eating themselves to death and committing ritualistic violent crime against their neighbors every June 1*th

$$$

Mcdonalds solved itself by becoming too expensive

A free country, which this should be, means people are also allowed to make bad decisions and people who make good decisions can still indulge once in a while. I'm not gonna stop going to Wendy's on occasion because someone else has to eat 5 burgers a day. Besides, you can't trust the feds or corps. Either people wisen up or they get fucked. Simple as that.

The government is not your dad allowing you to be a bitch

that doesnt bother me as much as malinvestments desu.
Wouldnt mind the stick being used on investors.

>3rd most locations
why

>means people are also allowed to make bad decisions
but they're making bad decisions on another person's behalf (i.e. selling shitty food at impossibly low prices)
there's a word for "doing something bad to someone else", its called a crime.

Selling fast food is a voluntary agreement and anyone who isn't uttery retarded should know that fast food isn't to be eaten regularly. Regulations should be for for breaking up monopolies and maintaining transparency, not protecting retards.

Because America has been as resistant as possible from being a nanny state.
Given the past decade that's changed a bit, but we've always been adverse from not letting people make choices for themselves.

I imagine it's the third image in a series

Most of them would probably be McDonald's

People find it objectionable that you can get rich in America and then benefit from laws where no new competition can spring up organically to compete with you because you're paid off half of Congress to write laws regulating the industry and make it impossible for small businesses to comply with the law.
The EU has the same problem.

Cause it's fuggin delicious and we'd revolt without our MickeyDees

Attached: frankenpepe.png (630x630, 356.87K)

What’s so popular in tornado alley that McD’s is third place?

>Why does the government allow fast food?
Because they want you fat and sedated

The government doesn't just allow fast foods, the government creates them.

In my city there's four BKs and 1 McD.