People born in 1999 grew up on Codename: Kids Next Door

People born in 1999 grew up on Codename: Kids Next Door.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.02K)

I was born in 86 and this show was better than most Saturday morning cartoons

Born in '00 I always skipped this cartoon back when I was a child because I didn't like the art styke lol.

Columbine and Marshall Mathers too

Born in 86 and this shit sucked. The whole "kids against the grown ups and adults are all evil" was fucking cringe. Felt like something that would have been on disney.

I feel like a lot of people felt your age felt that way. It was a show for younger kids while Billy and Mandy was the show older kids and teens watched.

biiiiig feeeeet

because you were a malding teen user

i was born 1994 and we were the kids that grew up on this.. hate to break it to you zoomer

ok pedo

You also watched it. The point of the thread is to say that younger people watched it too because it was on for like 7 years.

This. Zoomers need to quit trying to claim our culture as their own

ok but just accept it wasn't your show it was a hand-me-down, i welcome you into the community of peoples childhoods that had KND Billy and Mandy etc etc but this was our show

im surprised they dont call it retro or vintage at this point

There's a 5 year difference between someone born in 1994 and someone born in 1999, they experienced pretty much the same shit. As far as I'm concerned everyone born in the 90s is a straight G.

Attached: All Eyez on Me.jpg (800x800, 65.44K)

Nigger you weren’t even walking yet when this shit aired.

No no, I'll concede it was his show. He was 8 when it came out. The purpose of the thread was just for me to say "hey you know what, I also had this as a kid" because so many people act like this is only something millennials experienced which annoys me.

basically every middle class western kid born from 1992 and 2000 watched this show

I always feel disillusioned by generation stuff because I'm one of the last of the 90s babies and I have millennial siblings, so technically being a zoomer feels weird to me, but Any Forums is obsessed with this stuff now so there's no avoiding the subject.

Granted I was born in 1991 but I never gave a shit about this show

i'm a zillennial i can speak the language of the zoom people, i getcha

I think early zoomers should be their own microgeneration honestly. When people here talk about zoomers they always seem to be talking about "Fortnite Jake Paulers" and I can't relate to them. Early zoomers are so different from the kids who never even took a breath in a world without iPhones that they almost feel like different generation to me despite being 15 years, which is about the length of a normal generation.

So much changed over the course of the 2000s decade that it felt like it was a completely different universe when it ended from when it began.

i mean if you're like 10 when a show intended for 7 yos airs, you won't like it probably

Like I was saying earlier in the thread, I feel like Billy and Mandy was actually more of a millennial show compared to KND. KND definitely feels targeted at a younger audience, while B&M was for people in fourth grade to middle school.

yes, i agree with you i don't wanna save the world with virtue signaling and do yoga like older millennials but i don't like typical zoomer stuff

it's funny they had a crossover episode, it was bad, i liked both shows one was lighthearted action fun the other was bizarre but funny as hell for 10 yos

Glory to those who look beyond.

Attached: generations.jpg (1128x1535, 570.8K)

good chart.