The perfect computer case is an invisible one. It has no zoomer LEDs, no faggot window, and no jet engine fans...

The perfect computer case is an invisible one. It has no zoomer LEDs, no faggot window, and no jet engine fans. It sits there on the floor unnoticed, emitting neither light nor sound, quietly doing its job.

Attached: Cooler-Master-SILENCIO-S400-review-02.jpg (800x533, 20.09K)

ok boomer

>no jet enginw fans
Unfortunately it is a requirment for modern cpu if you want to run them below 90 degrees.

Isn't a Noctua cooler with a gentle PWM curve sufficient anymore?

Yes, this retard just thinks a CPU that isn't running with a massive overclock with the only cooler he can afford is nigh unusable.

those cases end up being louder because the case fans have to run faster with the shitty airflow
unless you want to run high temps all the time. prob not an issue honestly if you upgrade every 5 years instead of 10 years

All these. If you're a gamer with high end CPU & GPU, getting a "silenced" case with inherently restricted air flow is asking for overheated components, and fans actually needing to run faster to compensate. Cool if you want a normie web browser build, not for gaymers

>Less than 10L volume
>Ultra clean design
>Full mesh side panels + perforated top and bottom
>Fits full length GPU + 240mm radiator

Attached: formd_t1.jpg (1000x881, 799.5K)

lol stfu
take the "I dont care so long as parts are below 100c" pill and then throw a big air cooler on your CPU anyway

nothing in my computer has gotten over 78c this summer using this case and fan curves capped out at around 50%

More than 200$

mfw

Yes it will since it has absolutely no airflow. More mesh means more quiet. This ain't the 90s anymore you boomer stuff needs adequate cooling

people itt massively overestimating how much solid panels restrict airflow

get a clean case with a gap between the front panel and the case with a dust filter with an intake fan or two at low RPM. You will be fine

>NOOOO my airflow. My gpu will run 2 Celsius hotter. I'm going to lose my apex tournament. I better make my PC look like a fucking CHILDS TOY

A clear window can legitimately be useful for occasionally checking if all of your fans are still working. If you're running them at low speed you probably won't notice if one has died. It's not much in terms of practicality, but it's also barely any more distracting, as long as you don't have any lights inside of it.

Is OP even opposed to mesh? She never stated so.

>Black gorilla nigger case
Reddit is that way zoomies

Attached: 1658878965114..jpg (394x525, 71.02K)

>no turbo button
zero sovl

Attached: main-qimg-ce4871d6a556423fe2a0c92f05f98e12-lq.jpg (602x453, 21.08K)

I like the aesthetic but those cases have atrocious airflow, if any at all. Makes sense if you're running an early CPU that could be cooled passively, but it's seriously limiting if you want something modern and powerful.
It would be neat if Fractal or whoever sold their minimal cases in beige.

I have 10850k on a D15. Rarely goes above 70°C on a D15 with a gentle PWM. I did undervolt it a little as well.

he's right though the theory, throw it under desk because it's just equipment and that's where it belongs

i like to look inside to see when it's time to dust, retard. smoky glass

>sends guy to reddit
>posts reddit meme beige case
fuck off. at least post an inconspicuous business-type precision sff case