What percentage of use is fair Any Forums?

What percentage of use is fair Any Forums?

Attached: 1658871940707.png (670x510, 171.99K)

what is the problem, unlimited is never unlimited

unlimited should be unlimited, unless you're doing something that's explicitly against ToS
never seems to be the case, though

If this isn't some third world country like the USA the guy could take them to court with an open and shut case

It depends on what you're paying for. Unlimited is never really unlimited. Unlimited is an assumption that most people use very little traffic who subsidize the top 1%, but there is a limit to that. If you truly need "unlimited", you need to pay for a CDN, which is billed per traffic.

Read your ToS, they always have a clause for excessive usage.

Unlimited should be unlimited, yes.
What should happen at most if the service is too cheap to be actually unlimited, is you simply get your network throttled to whatever they consider "reasonable". To have your account straight up terminated for using too much bandwidth is pretty stupid.

Hetzner's terms allow them to terminate a relationship with a customer for any reason and without notice. This isn't even that. They're giving plenty of notice and will likely just choose not to offer services to this person the next time they try to renew, which is very legal no matter how you look at it under German law.
>the guy could take them to court with an open and shut case
You're a massive idiot.

read the fine-print.
hetzner can cancel their contract for any reason.

Hetzner is german company.

i pay 16€ for unlimited gigabit fiber
if they pulled this shit on me i'd go to a court

To hit 250TB in a month, the person would need to do 809Mbps (assuming a 30 day month). I personally would assume that "unlimited 1Gbps" wouldn't include using 80% of the link's capacity, but I'm a reasonable person with common sense.

Attached: 1f2.png (102x77, 14.8K)

try saturating it for a month or two and see

Did you just copy most of your comment from the top HN comment on the article talking about this?

unlimited 1Gbps means that you can saturate 100% of the link 24/7 forever and anything else is false advertising

Attached: file.png (533x53, 11.58K)

then why don't companies get in trouble for it

>unlimited 1Gbps means that you can saturate 100% of the link 24/7 forever
What if I stop paying for the server or otherwise terminate my service agreement with the company? Can I still continue using the link forever? That is what "unlimited" means, yeah? Not just "until you stop paying"

>trusting germuttkikes
Shertzner sucks, as does all other dedicated servers renting services.

Host your own server at OVH and don't pay those kikes.

captcha: onions

Attached: download.png (329x129, 5.32K)

nobody cares about some random german hosting company enough to sue them

you are so fucking retarded, I wonder how you managed to solve the captcha

The problem is that they oversell bandwidth, if a certain % of users saturate their links the company will either terminate your contract or throttle your connection.

>you are so fucking retarded
Don't want to answer the question because you've already realized how I'm going to turn your answer against your original point, huh?

Good luck in court with your high school debate club-tier dictionary argument.

It's a bot, user