Thought Experiment: Make your system as secure as possible

How do u do this Any Forums?

Attached: vlcsnap-2021-10-20-11h40m13s614.png (1280x720, 363.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=threat model
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat_model
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't have a threat model.

secure from what?

Destroy it

I've seen this phrase e thrown around A LOT lately...

what is a threat model?

From EVERYTHING. I want the internet to not know I exist

Cool, but not ideal as I need it.

>I want the internet to not know I exist
Then you can't use the internet. Remove any networking capable components from the machine.

>what is a threat model?
google.com/search?q=threat model

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threat_model

system not connected to the internet, inside of a faraday cage. a small c4 device is placed inside and will go off if you get the password wrong once. the device will also go off if you don't follow some autistic specific procedure for opening the device physically, should you try to manually access the drive. drive is encrypted and the device sleeps after 30 seconds of inactivity. device also has a dead mans switch if you don't log in once every 24h

Attached: 1657057096539.jpg (706x397, 62.92K)

>c4
Or you can encrypt the drive

Still weak against rubber hose cryptanalysis

this is too autistic.

Basically, let's say I'm trying to conduct some investigations that I'd rather no one can ever know about. Let's say that's the case. How can I make myself secure?

Your autistic dead man's switch can just wipe the decryption keys instead of exploding.

Do that, but remove the C4

>I'm trying to conduct some investigations that I'd rather no one can ever know about
Is anyone actively trying to discover what you're doing? Do they have nation-state-equivalent infiltration capabilities? If not, just encrypt your drives and don't leave your computer laying around unlocked. Shred your shit when you're done. That'll be plenty.

same as with sex:
I don't have any

Attached: cut.jpg (620x354, 278.42K)

lmao, all the records of everything he did will be stored on the servers and isp he used

>not ideal
Do you want it as secure as possible, or do you want to use it? Pick one, lad.

dont have a system ez

>what is a threat model?

You're only secure against someone or something specifically.
So you need to first determine what you want to be secure against.