Have you taken the Max pill, user?

Have you taken the Max pill, user?

Attached: Vomit 10.jpg (500x928, 105.85K)

fag

Show me your dick you tranny bitch

Who?

VomitBoyx ftm content creator

based

I mean they're a nasty tranny but it's possible to fuck women back in line so they aren't trying to be a man.

it's generally not possible to do that

Going to respectfully agree to disagree

Done it before you can do it again. Women are weak and easily put in line especially when you show you wont put up with their bullshit.

Sure, I still do not believe in fucking someone "back into a woman"
Been with a trans guy in the past and got trans friends, and I just do not see it, cus that's not how humans work.

Shut up bitch

sounds like you just abused a gay transman into acting like a woman

Lol retard that's because you're a weak little boy who has no clue how to actually guide women. It's not just about sex it's about your mentality.

trans people are born trans, like gay people are born gay

Never said it was only about sex. You're the one talking about fucking them back into women.

> it's possible to fuck women back in line so they aren't trying to be a man.

This is a lie otherwise the masses would've been transgender all through out history. Transgenderism is something that is brainwashed into the minds of young children that's why we've seen it explode by over 1000% all over the world since the evolution of social media.

there have been transgender people throughout history, but in most cultures they've kept a low profile to avoid getting killed

And now that they don't have to fear for their life there are tons of them many prey on children just look at all the trannies on the sex offender list in California it's fucking terrifying. Yes there have been transgender people all throughout history but not like ever before. You cannot be born transgender and nor can you be born gay. If you become either of those it's because you've sexualized yourself so heavily that your hormones are fucked and your brain can't even operate on a normal level.

Been with a few trans guys myself and one things for certain.. They were women. From the way they thought to the way they fucked.

Who is this and why you faggots shilling it nonstop.?

the only pill that will be taken is the cyanure pill when i shove it down your throat you simping faggot

I honestly do not know how to talk about this with people who are anti trans. I'd like to be able to at least make them understand, not even trying to change their mind.

She's a typical girl behaving like they normally do at that age.
>I'd sure love to fuck the angst right out her tho
>Daddy likes when his girls dress up girly

Attached: 1635099778557.png (440x451, 136.02K)

Most ftm's pre-hormones will be like that.

Gay people aren't born gay though there alot of factors that go into it like bipolar disorder

There's definitely some nuance to it, but just like 99% of people are cis and not trans, 99% of gay people are just born that way.