What don't democrats understand about "shall not be infringed"?

What don't democrats understand about "shall not be infringed"?

What's it going to take for them to realize we will NEVER give up our guns?

It is a sacred, God given right to bear arms. Are democrats so arrogant they believe themselves to be above God himself?

Attached: american-flag-wind.jpg (1024x512, 80.13K)

religious people are so fucking retarded. i bet if god told you to rape kids you probably would.

Your “God” has no place in my government you fucking cuck

Fuck off spastic retarted moron imbecile white trash, go suck Trump and finger his ass!!

It's our right to own firearms. Cope about it faggot.

One nation, UNDER GOD, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

Did you also forget these sacred words? No wonders you're a Democrat, you hate America

ywnbaw

how many rapid-fire weapons existed in the 18th century?

What does that have to to do with anything?

Idiot moron nobody, God hot nothing to do with this, you shithead pissface!

You don't know the constitution, dead brain: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. Idiots like you always forget the "well regulated militia" part. It doesn't give you the right to military arsenal.

You need Jesus

There is no such thing as god you dumb cunt.

Ok retard before you go talking out your asshole anymore let me teach you something. Well regulated militia means well armed or prepared for battle. Not government regulation you absolute pea brained moron.

Kill yourself nigger faggot

Do you also think the 1st Amendment shouldn’t apply to radio, tv & the internet?

Exactly this. Democrats are simply arguing in bad faith. They don't want to save children, they want to take away our God given rights

"Well regulated" doesn't mean what you think it does. To you it means under government control. To them it meant well equiped and able to muster quickly. Also, point to the part of the text that specifically requires membership in a militia to keep and bear arms. Where does it say that specifically?

Show me where god says ANYTHING about guns you stupid, lying moron.

God given right is a term given to a right that supercedes the government. Why do dems never agrue with good faith?

It literally doesn't. Ever heard of the FCC?