Wanna learn programing

Honestly, I just need to know what is the most popular programing language atm that's not gonna go outta style any time soon.

Attached: 1655080157278.jpg (4096x2896, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9mTrj0oR8A
youtube.com/watch?v=t-9l98JFcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=YX17u97k1TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just learn c

Start off with C/C++, just to learn the basics. Then you can specialize with a language in your favorite field.

>most popular programing language atm that's not gonna go outta style any time soon.
Probably JS. It is one of the worse languages though and really hard to learn the basics in.

Don't listen to these retards. Learn JS or Python (but it really doesn't matter)

learn html

Python is popular for beginners, versatile, and not going anywhere soon.
C is good to know but not very productive. Usually you don't need it. I wouldn't start with it.
C++ is a nightmare that you should not learn unless you need it. Definitely not a good language to start out with.

Learn JS and Python, add TS to the mix too if you want.

Attached: 1654915252993.jpg (828x522, 92.35K)

hehe

which programing languages does BEASThan master?

Attached: 1657352241121.jpg (1176x2048, 650.3K)

By the time you lwarn it, something else will be more popular.

Just learn Java and you can code for every platform at once. Why even have other languages?

start with its more advanced than java and static variables unlike python so good to start with. python is too loose

*C#

check this out OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9mTrj0oR8A
youtube.com/watch?v=t-9l98JFcSo
youtube.com/watch?v=YX17u97k1TU

I agree with this. You will not be motivated with c++ but you can learn it later on. Visual basic is very easy and you'll get more done with it as a noob.

With VB you're going to be creating windowed programs. With c++ you're going to be creating dos programs and say to yourself
>What the fuck does "cin" and "count" mean?

what you wanna do?

Unironically, read the learnprogramming subreddit. It has a great introduction depending in what you want to do.

>but muh leddit

wanna do websites? learn html, css and javascript
wanna do games? python, c++, c#
wanna do math and sheit? python, R, mathlab
wanna automate? python, bash

there you go. Choose one and find the most popular book in amazon about it.

WE BLANCO, GOHAN BROS!

Python, R, Julia, C++ and Lua for the keks

Autohotkey beats vb all day

This is a fast moving industry, no one can gaurentee what you're asking. So you can learn anything that seems interesting, I would reccomend python because you will be productive fast with it.