Putin is winning

Putin is winning.

RIP petrodollar

money.usnews.com/investing/news/articles/2022-05-20/germany-and-italy-approved-russian-gas-payments-after-nod-from-brussels-sources

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 15-33-50 Germany and Italy Approved Russian Gas Payments After Nod From Brussels - Sources.png (1180x276, 35.46K)

>winning
>deploying t-62s to a modern war

Pick one lol

Retrieve all United States aid and comfort from Ukraine. Stop your war at Russia. If you are a regime, and if you supply aid and comfort in Ukraine then you war Russia. If you are a regime, and if you war Russia then you are not justice warriors. If you retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine then you forfeit war at Russia. You are a regime. Forfeit war at Russia. Retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine. If you are not a regime then publicly declare free for all in both law and also order. If you do not publicly declare free for all in both law, and also order, then expect commensurate justice application within the United States. Rebellion.
I may even rebel against United States regime. United States time slip years off committments. Government employees see masses using wrong dates, and government employees cooperate the wrong date. In time slips, jailed, imprisoned, and probationed endure extra punishment and correction. Punished and corrected are not brought back to court for resentencing nor time served reassement. Release jailed, imprisoned, and probationed at America. I am on probation. Respect me. In time slips, millions dollars disappear out of bank deposits and charity donations. Terrors, tragedies, and failures entail United States is regime or else United States lacks credibility in justice. United States is a regime, and United States lacks just war at Russia.
If you continue assuming United States is not a regime then United States must publicly declare both law, and also order, impossible in our too chaotic world. If both law, and also order, are impossible in our too chaotic world then justice requires strength. Russia is obviously, logically, absolved in exclusive question to Eastern Ukraine for joining Russian Federation.

You are clearly too mentally ill to function. Please seek help. That's not an insult or a statement about your capability. You need genuine help, and I hope you get it for the sake of everyone else in this country.

You think the kinetic exchange is what really matters?

Ngmi

Where is Russia going to get access to advanced chips? Go ahead, I'll wait. Tell me how they're going to magically just decide to start manufacturing chips with materials they don't have when they're already cannibalizing them out of old home appliances.

black markets exists.
offshore shell companies exist.

there is only one petrodollar system, and its being systematically destroyed by Putin's genius

Yeah, the poor nation of Russia is going to buy everything at a premium through the black market and then build up to a better place than where they were before they were restricted.

Seriously, if you actually believe this, you are delusional and need help.

If you think losing chip access is in any way proportional to destroying the petrodollar system you need to stop pretending you understand geopolitics.

You're right, it's not. It's way worse. The petrodollar will be fine. It will recover, or it will change forever as countries change their energy production schemes away from oil and natural gas. Russia cannot manufacture modern weapons without chips. They cannot maintain their nuclear arsenal without chips. Russia cannot defend itself without chips, and they just threw their absolute best at Ukraine and were reduced to using T-62 tanks. This isn't about graphics cards and TVs. This is about oil rigs and nuclear weapons. But it's not surprising you don't see that.

You're a dork. Germany is set to cut off all Russian gas and oil by the end of the year. Same with Italy.

The only holdout in the entire EU is Hungary and they're getting paid to cut off Russian gas and oil.

Germany lifted the ban from private entities. Basically they can run around saying they aren't buying Russian (as the government) oil while companies buy from their choice.

Imagine believing that a poor nation full of people whose only coping mechanism for their life is copious amounts of alcohol is going to recover if even a sliver of its exports are harmed?

Is T62 tanks the new npc talking point? Russia has been using them since the 60s we just haven't seen them in foreign deployment since 2012.

Yeah, because a regular anti-materiel rifle can penetrate the rear armor of a T62 you fucking moron lmfao. That's like going "Are horses the new NPC talking point? Russia has been using them since the 1800s, we just haven't seen them in a foreign deployment since 1918."

Imagine being this fucking useless lmfao. I want you to understand something. If I get trapped in this country and it comes to war, I'm going full Sherman. I've seen how Russian conscripts with minimal training fight. I'm not worried about you.

Kek that photo was from 2018 and the Tanks were being exported to Syria. Keep coping lmao.

Attached: Physical_level_uki.png (722x816, 624.9K)

Who gives a shit? Ukraine is still begging Poland to sell them even older and shittier USSR era planes.

>im coping so hard i need to tell others to "keep coping" so that they don't know im projecting

Says the guy whose apparent side used literal cages designed to help their soldiers cope with the fact that they are being massively outdone by javelin missiles.

Oh and uh, keep coping lmao

Russia definitely has influence in OPEC, I've always suspected they had a hand in them cutting supply which sent gas prices up even before they invaded. The west is definitely downplaying Russias role in the higher prices as intentional

yup. Putin is playing Biden like a fiddle

stop discussing geopolitics. you have no idea what you are talking about. you are just embarrassing yourself