Mfw there is not a single Linux distribution which installs signed Systemd bootloaders...

>mfw there is not a single Linux distribution which installs signed Systemd bootloaders. All of them use that slow piece of shit GRUB

Attached: 1651537310909.png (1200x1422, 297.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/6ahvnk/grub_decryption_really_slow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grub is based. Why would you want to use a side project of systemd when you can use a project that is tried and true and has full time people on it.

>Grub is based. Why would you want to use a side project of systemd when you can use a project that is tried and true and has full time people on it.
reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/6ahvnk/grub_decryption_really_slow/

EndevourOS, select systemd bootloader

Grub is fucking slow.
>EndevourOS
Not signed

>Grub is fucking slow.
???
2s each boot or so on my machine...
How is that slow?

the arch install script literally has this as the default bootloader option

Record it and post it here

You fucking retards can't read, can you? Arch doesn't have signed bootloaders. You'll have to disable secure boot.

Why? If you don't believe me I don't care.
I do not give a shit about the shitware you are shilling, grub never has let me down and always has performed very well. Why would I cobsider switching or caring about anytging else?

Who cares?

Give me a single reason why that is in any way relevant.

>lies online
>Who cares?
>Give me a single reason why that is in any way relevant.
I do. I travel frequently and already had customs take my notebook back into their room for a while. There's nothing worse than clueless retards who think SecureBoot is "useless"

>be Linux Fag
>spout "LINUX JUST WERKS"
>can't game
>answer: "GROW UP MANCHILD"
>most distros can't into SecureBoot
>"SECURE BOOT IS USLESS!"
They always have an excuse.

Couldn't care less. Buy a Macbook.

>use this software because.. uhm... ahm...eh... securboot totally means the NSA won't hack me!
Buy. A. Macbook.

>Couldn't care less. Buy a Macbook.
I'm not a filthy dick sucking faggot.
>NSA
Nigger I'm not a terrorist I don't give a shit about the NSA.

>I'm not a filthy dick sucking faggot.
Fact check: FALSE

>Nigger I'm not a terrorist I don't give a shit about the NSA.
Why do you care about secureboot? What is the TSA gonna do? Do you think a single person intelligent enough to even edit BIOS settings works at the TSA?

>Why do you care about secureboot?
Did you even read my post you fucking Macfaggot? >Do you think a single person intelligent enough to even edit BIOS settings works at the TSA?
>BIOS settings
I don't think you understand what SecureBoot is which is the reason you're babbling so much bullshit. Your bootloader can be tampered. First of all, BIOS/UEFI passwords can easily be bypassed, they literally have USB sticks for that and even if they didn't, they could simply remove your HDD from your machine and still tamper the bootloader. It's literally a matter of 15 minutes max for a trained person.

The absolute state if iToddlers

>Macfaggot
Take that back.

>I don't think you understand what SecureBoot is
Yes. I literally have no idea, immediately turned it off.

SLANDER

You can sign it yourself, retard.

Ubuntu and Fedora support Secure Boot ootb, macnigger.

No one uses anything other than GRUB2 because it's the only relevant bootloader that supports both BIOS and EFI. The systemd boot meme only supports EFI.
Systemd boot is infinitely slower here, because it does not have this feature at all.

If you use your bootloader to decrypt a disk you're fucking retarded.