Proton vs tutanota, which one is better?

Proton vs tutanota, which one is better?

Attached: Tutanota-vs-Protonmail-1.jpg (360x180, 8.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cock.li/
euronews.com/next/2021/09/07/protonmail-criticised-for-passing-arrested-french-climate-activist-s-ip-address-to-police
techcrunch.com/2020/12/08/german-secure-email-provider-tutanota-forced-to-monitor-an-account-after-regional-court-ruling/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIXE8Lt4Twlbs7IqWiBCZlG44KqaUaydH95ynUsltSnUqIauZkzPy0Wt4CUFBSj5Lk4yBECJJX8z6YGGhoA1tDF4LhHdKBEYk6OSp0A3aDvPZzGCD-VsmvOZKrTjhvuCd-6ruP7EotPNl4CA69HdwgIV5mS3YERc9ThNkpoR_WFV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are honeypot operations
Nothing to fear if you're not comitting crimes

>everything is a honeypot bro. just trust me

then recommend a non honeypot email provider

cock.li/

> glowing this hard
still not using gmail, nigger.

Email isn't secure no matter what platform you use.

Proton, fuck Tutanota. Slow as fuck, their official client (no third-party support) bugs out every startup
I PAID for that shit, how embarrasing

proton, tutanota doesn't have basic features for free users and will delete your account after 6 months of inactivity.

protonmail sold out
tuta so long as you're not in germany you're good

No, fuck you, anyone who recommends Tutanari shit has never used it and just saw it on some fucking 'Top 5 Best Privacy-Focused Email Providers!' list, fucking do not

None of them operate above the law,in case that's important.

SELF HOST, YOU DUMB RETARD
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO DELEGATE YOUR PRIMARY AUTHENTICATION SERVICE

No one can even get an invite to this piece of shit service

In order of best options (and use PGP wherever possible, fag)
>self-hosting
>RiseUp, Disroot, Posteo
>Cotse
Proton and Tutanota are memes.

>YOUR PRIMARY AUTHENTICATION SERVICE
Any sane service would provide a QR code or base32 string and a list of TOTP authenticator programs one could use for it.

Riseup for random throwaways + self hosted for normalfag email

I have like 5 accounts.
There's cock.li invite threads all the time.
Make one if you want to.

you're just handing away your trust to some random guy

Protonmail. When you see actual criminals, they use Protonmail, not Tutanota or [insert obscure hackerman service here]

I used to use it as a spam email service / signup. I have like 80 accounts lmao.

1. Threatmodel your email use case
2. Build infrastructure and opsec accordingly
3. ???
4. Privacy?

Email is inherently insecure. That said,both options are good for junk signup emails and Proton comes with a free VPN that has it's uses.

euronews.com/next/2021/09/07/protonmail-criticised-for-passing-arrested-french-climate-activist-s-ip-address-to-police

techcrunch.com/2020/12/08/german-secure-email-provider-tutanota-forced-to-monitor-an-account-after-regional-court-ruling/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIXE8Lt4Twlbs7IqWiBCZlG44KqaUaydH95ynUsltSnUqIauZkzPy0Wt4CUFBSj5Lk4yBECJJX8z6YGGhoA1tDF4LhHdKBEYk6OSp0A3aDvPZzGCD-VsmvOZKrTjhvuCd-6ruP7EotPNl4CA69HdwgIV5mS3YERc9ThNkpoR_WFV

They'll both throw you under the bus.