Serial killing is a lost art. All you zoomers care about nowadays are high scores and instant attention

Serial killing is a lost art. All you zoomers care about nowadays are high scores and instant attention.

Attached: f81ce21153a04da8-600x338.jpg (600x338, 50.94K)

kek

This based mf kept female heads and hands and fucked them cold. What a chad

that's bad

Modern serial killers are incel mass shooters

Attached: modern serial killer.png (645x770, 19.9K)

Most based shit I've ever read

Attached: cheesed.jpg (1080x1021, 81.86K)

With DNA and surveillance serial killers can't really make it aside from maybe the deliberate once a year kill a prostitute in a different city type, but those are boring.

with a few exceptions, aren't most serial killers stupid and socially frustrated?

Look into Israel Keyes. It is 100% possible to still be a serial killer, it just requires more knowhow and effort than it used to. Guy only went down because he became overconfident and sloppy.

Attached: Israel_Keyes_FBI_mugshot.jpg (409x512, 32.33K)

I for one have never been so much as a suspect in any such activity. Why even bring it up?

No killers here. Except for the ones leaving manifestos on Any Forums

Attached: 1653339214328.jpg (746x1024, 204.62K)

And post better serial killers. That one was already released for murder before committing more murder. The police just failed to do their jobs.

Bob here on the other hand was a meticulous murder torture guy.

Attached: bob2.jpg (615x574, 151.69K)

it's not actually that hard to be a serial killer, which is why it's also not really that impressive

Went from in person to behind keyboards. Pussy shit, but it is what it is.

>murdered a minimum of three victims across the United States from June 2011 to February 2012
Is that supposed to be impressive. Serial killers do not exist anymore. They get caught after the first 2 or 3 murders. Incels want to make the news and those low body counts don't get any attention.

My count is in double figures and I'm noway near getting caught yet. I've killed my victims different each time

Attached: 1614518798372.png (500x695, 605.38K)

i don't understand how this is supposed to be impressive or interesting
psychopaths gonna psychopath

This. I would love another Jack the Ripper or sth

I never claimed it to be impressive but it certainly is interesting

Who's sth you faggot

>Serial killing is a lost art
it's gotten insanely difficult with forensic tech massively advancing like that