Did ancient aliens give us technology

Did ancient aliens give us technology

Attached: 1653912754170.jpg (400x600, 50.57K)

This earliest known machine with gears (Antikythera mechanism) was used to calculate moon phases since it was important for the people.
Digital computing is based on the binary number system and different number systems have been used throughout human history so it is really far fetched to look for aliens just because whores can sell their bodies with their phone these days.

>machine with gears
*computer

Gears is older.

it can be hard to imagine mere humans could create so many captivating and seemingly magical feats of science if you don't understand just how simple the fundamental building blocks of everything are, and how simple the advanced stuff becomes once you've understood that. Let me guess, you never made it past Algebra II in high school?

I think of it this way.
Copying something is relatively easy compared as to coming up with something.
I always go back to batteries. Batteries ain't nothing but a carbon rod and some minerals. But to come up with it there had to be all sorts of chemistry and what not.

this is exactly what was talking about.
you're a midwit. Batteries being invented is not that impressive. You need to know some fundamentals of chemistry, specifically involving the movement of electrons. After that it's not hard to imagine someone coming up with the idea.

all of the chemistry that you would have had to know to create a battery is complex to be sure, but to invent a battery you don't have to invent all of the chemistry behind it. In fact, you don't even need to know the chemistry behind it, you just have to have a theory about the basic principles. Most of our modern knowledge of chemistry comes from inventors trying to explain why their inventions work and doing further research on their discoveries after the fact.

IF SO, then..

Yes. A computer chip is the size of your fingernail and contains billions of transistors. You're telling me humans just came up with that? Ridiculous

One hunan doesnt have to come up with anything. Its a team effort buddy between multiple specialized fields sonehow coming together and collaborating over decades...
Well that jump from 1 transistor to a thousand is kind of suspucious though. Yep area 51.

Attached: Ironie_pile_Bagdad.jpg (290x233, 16.67K)

Who gave the ancient aliens the technology they gave us?

Yes, they're called the mesopamartians

Theyre not aliens, theyre humanoid dinasaurs that had the millions of years to properly evolve.

Why do you have to be so rude?
Nigger

Cope

You shit flinging primates only wished you could come up with anything resembling true invention.

What have you invented besides a new way to be a bigger faggot online?

No. In fact throughout history there are plenty of examples of technology being lost and rediscovered.

what's the actual explanation for something like that?

Yes