Can someone fill me in on who this is and what happened...

Can someone fill me in on who this is and what happened? All I know is his name is Ethan Ralph and a lot of people hate him and he gets beaten up a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj6xuQ4Hxg

Attached: FTn766GWIAArdR4[1].jpg (827x457, 47.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Ralph
youtube.com/watch?v=S2iA402HyHw
streamable.com/iz0rx9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Ralph

Hurting wild pigs is wrong! Animal cruelty!

youtube.com/watch?v=S2iA402HyHw

I mean he's just a fat American alt-right retard right?

yes

Britbonger here. Love that the cameraman keeps calling the Amerifag a "fat cunt". Looks like literally everyone in that video is fat. But still: doing the Brits proud.

Who was the other streamer beating him up? Was it another alt right person or a leftie?

I know the guy is a fucking bastard, but I just feel a little bit sorry for him knowing he cant go anywhere without being fucking beaten up.
I guess I'm a moralfag, but I also realise that alot of the guys that think beating this guy up is a sport are douchebags just trying to get pussy by acting like this.

Get a fucking hobby would ya. Oh wait, people who fight alot often dont have the braincells for something to that depth

I forgot to say, the guy definitely deserved being beat up. But not like every fucking time. Come on.

dude does everything he can to piss people off. negative attention is still attention for him, probably didnt get much growing up.

Wait hes still a shithead after he got his ass kicked multiple times? I guess that makes some sense then.

This man has to be mental. He needs to be treated in a mental asylum. The constant beatings will just make him worse and worse it seems

Does his own side hate him too?

welp, when someone go out of his way to groom an underage grill, get her pregananante and going to portugual to prospect another grooming materiel you kinda deserve the beatings imo

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Ralph
lmao now this is pure comedy

nah man i wish i knew about this guy sooner i'd beat the shit out of him and steal his shit if i ever saw him

thanks. seems to tell the story

how did he even get his own wiki article? he isn't that well known at all.

idk been around since 2014, that's a lot of years being a piece of shit. sucks i learned about him so late on now

>streamable.com/iz0rx9
isn't cow tipping illegal?

Attached: 1653572029272.png (600x900, 213.91K)

Yes, all the other white nationalists think he is a piece of shit lol, he has managed to make enemies out of both sides which is pretty fucking based.