Is Any Forums a honeypot

If so, where can i leave to? I'm also deleting reddit as well.

If Any Forums isn't a honeypot, what about Tor?

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-164340-023.png (720x1214, 188.96K)

always has been

how do I delete my Any Forums account

Why do you continue to use it everyday?

PMd you the instruction

why not? it's the only place like it on the internet, no other imageboard comes close.
in real life you have to make sacrifices.

a honeypot for what, mr retard?
what the fuck are you doing here that is so out of the ordinary it attracts glow-in-the-dark people

I bet you would suck a federal agents cock if he force raped you in minecraft

This post reeks fed central. Go suck off your dad

only autists get stuck in chans desu and they are easily baited into becoming another positive number in the crime stats
glowies are everywhere but only here when the stats needs to get boosted

you have to be 18 to post here and since you've even mentioned minecraft it's safe to assume you're still in elementary school.

i play minetest (almost minecraft) and i'm 37
what now chud?

It's literally so easy to go under the radar or just be on the radar but not a threat to (((them)))

>Keep racism nice and moderate, not too much.
>Remember to troll, not all serious post. trolling the same side as you believe is a good tactic.
>Take a breake here and there to just foucs your mind on something else. fx coding
>Go on normie sites like twitter, reddit etc, and post normie stuff.

If you do this, it will just seem like you are a normal guy who just got a little to red pilled.

If your too much of a faggot that you just "need" to keep posting red pills and rant about jews, you could buy the Any Forums pass and browse and post via tor or a VPN. (remember to obfuscate your email and IP, etc when you purchase it)

don't admit to that in public, lmao.

>buy the Any Forums pass and browse and post via tor
Last time I checked, you can't use Tor, even with a Any Forums pass.

>tor
doesn't work for me, cloudflare gives me a deadly captcha i can't pass because it doesn't even appear due to browser privacy preferences

no, really
I'm not doing the "only criminals have something to hide", that's retarded
I'm doing the "what the fuck could you possibly be doing that's remotely interesting to another human being"
you probably can't get the attention of a woman, imagine getting the attention of feds
seriously, out of all the websites you could be visiting this one is the least interesting
"oh, mr retard is more likely to vote X, and to support war with Y, but be against war with Z. he'll also probably like product W. his browsing habits indicate he might develop disease V because of bad lifestyle, so we're selling this to his insurance company so they can preemptively charge him more money for that before he even discovers he has it" - that's how your data is used on a normie site and on the scale it happens, that makes trillions
vs "hey, this guy said nigger for the 10th time today. well, 40% of the country does that, and we can't make any money off this, who cares"

Any Forums is generally helpful because it keeps the freaks in a pin and in a pinch can act as a reserve internet enforcement arm of the more conservative side of the US's political hemisphere.

thanks friend

you can't use tor for clearweb because of cloudflare
you have to turn on JS to pass the cloudlfare captchas and that immediately removes all your anonymity
>pic
the reason they say "known to authorities" is so they don't look so incompetent
>Uh yeah, we knew about that guy, we were *just* about to arrest him when this happened, but the damned legal system had our hands tied. Gibs more power plox.

Is cloudflare the real honey pot? They effectively act as a MITM for a majority of clearnet traffic

there's a reason why people see Any Forums as the lowest of the low and i would be so glad that feds would shoot up anyone that uses this site