Ask an English man anything

Ask an English man anything.

Attached: 1653513373832.jpg (295x278, 10.1K)

Views on Peter hitchens idea England should succeed from the UK and Watch Scotland and Wales collapse within five years.

'ello 'ello evenin' guv'nr, Boris moon lighting now?

>England should succeed from the UK and Watch Scotland and Wales collapse within five years.

what aload of bollocks.

>Watch Scotland and Wales collapse
shut up bong

>succeed
Nigga

Thats a funny guy.

Why did he wear that stupid hat?

I knew he meant cede, you sap.

cause hes a wanker

checked

labour have made themselves unvoteable.

oh so youre a torie wanker then??

POLL:
what color leaflets do you get in the mail for the yearly political propaganda leaflets posting?

Attached: ear.png (163x228, 17.31K)

Imagine Wales with a tyrannical Labour government, that is unable to rely on being bank rolled by England. It would be even more of a cesspit than it is.

As for Scotland, I don’t think the Scottish are as stupid as one would think. They know what’s on the horizon under the SNP and Sturgeon. If they’ve got any sense, they’d vote for opposition to the SNP, even if that means not voting Labour (Which as we know are a disgrace).

As an Englishman, I couldn’t give a fuck if Wales and Scotland left, or to rephrase that, if we fucked off. We’d be doing ourselves a favour. I think this peeves certain Scots and Welsh, that a lot of us don’t care. It’s not personal for us and we don’t care about your independence. Truth be known, you’re a financial burden on us, whilst your politics beat the drum. You bite the hands that feed you.

That said. I’m sure there’s plenty that would take joy in seeing me get beat up. But hypothetically, if I saw a Welsh or Scottish person getting attacked by a foreigner, I’d have to fight on their side, I’d be compelled to fight the foreigner, not sure what it is, it’s a loyalty of sorts, despite our older history. It’s a bit like, I like to hate them, but once someone else gets involved, we’ll both attack together

checked

no, i'm a monarchist, I don't care about the house of common thieves.

how long do you think the UK will last?
scotland and northern ireland are chomping at the bit to remove themselves from the embaressment that5 is Westminster.

whats your favorite city to go to?

croydon
nice dubs!!

>how long do you think the UK will last?

forever and ever, provided we have the Crown.

ive never been to croydon

>croydon

That's an odd one, did Immigration at Lunar house there give you the ok to stay Ngubu or you going back to Rwanda

Teeth, why don't you brush them?

Attached: 1628522213298.jpg (592x794, 110.95K)

Why are you such a cunt, you dumbfuck lying cheating mass-murdering Tory thundercunt?

what do you buy for your family, for christmas presents
alt question: what do you buy for the ones you like
and the ones you dont?

The Tories are now the English Nationalist Party. Ireland will be reunified, Scotland will seek - and gain - independence. The English nats will fuck shit up and Wales will follow Scotland.

When all the Tory voters have either died from old age, or the poor from starvation because the Tories didn't give a fuck, the regions of the former UK will all follow accession into the EU and have to adopt Schengen, a single currency and freedom of movement.

The fucking retarded leave voters can choke it down.