How do we prevent mass shootings from occurring on a regular basis within our country?

How do we prevent mass shootings from occurring on a regular basis within our country?

Attached: 56657768.jpg (472x649, 34.11K)

>our country

Attached: 1646683982177.jpg (1024x576, 97.02K)

It was SELF DEFENSE!!!! Oh wait, he wasn't white?

Ban murder

More gun free zones.
Literally no mass shootings have ever taken place in a gun free zone.

>How do we prevent mass shootings from occurring on a regular basis within our country?

Mandatory free mental healthcare for all citizens, permanent visa holders and green card holders.

this. we should have laws making mass shootings illegal.

If only republics would allow us to ban murder (murder of babies does not apply*)

Require guns to be registered and checked in every year. You can't tell us where your gun went? Fined. Gun ownership is a responsibility, start acting like it. You left it under your car seat and it got stolen? That's on you. "Criminals" get their guns from "law abiding citizens".

It's also cultural. Guns need to stop being glamorized in American culture. This goes for the ghetto rappers, and the militia-tards that proudly parade their bromance with guns. Congrats. You're part of the problem.

Somebody called him the N-word!!! Oh wait, he wasn't black.(I don't know why you would end the sentence with a ? Oh, that's right, you're not white.)

Very fascist take.

B-b-b-but that would be SOSHULIZM!

>Require guns to be registered and checked in every year. You can't tell us where your gun went? Fined. Gun ownership is a responsibility, start acting like it. You left it under your car seat and it got stolen? That's on you. "Criminals" get their guns from "law abiding citizens".
this is reasonable. any fucktard that's afraid of registering their guns is the exact kind of blustering paranoid schizo fucknugget that I want the FTA rolling in and disarming. If they choose to suicide by cop, one less schizo in the world to decide they need to kill festival goers or children.

Its almost as if we as a country are failing to do what every other first world nation has already achieved. I wonder what that is?

Attached: 4556776887979876.jpg (2048x1067, 256.08K)

Castrate all incels

This, but for voting and media employees

Pretty obvious it’s by getting rid of guns. If you don’t want to do that fine, just have the balls to stand up and say “I care more about the 2nd amendment that I do about dead kids”

What about tourists or dreamers? Should we have a mental health screening for them, too?

Go away lefty-fascist, adults are talking.

Every other "1st world" nation had fallen back to authoritarianism/pseudo feudalism.

As a Trumptard. I recommend more guns.

Attached: skynews-donald-trump_5692932.jpg (2048x1152, 295.82K)

>Theys j-just jealous of ours mass shoot-tings

Attached: 32445376768768765.png (356x320, 102.47K)

Who gives a fuck. post tits.

just two more weeks bro

Attached: 6567768.jpg (245x206, 11.92K)

I cannot tell what this comment is trying to convey.
Are you saying fascism is good? That democracy is bad? I just don't get people like you.

How would registering a gun prevent someone from going out and killing people? This is some reddit logic. Kys. You can register my asshole as I pinch off a log on your chin, faggot.

hes trying to say the US is the only good country in the world and other first world nations are fascists because they don't arm schizophrenics with firearms

Shitty attempt at a strawman.
KYS

your face is a strawman

with the theocracy yearning conservative fundamentalist shitfucks teaming up with the grotesquely rich american oligarchs to coordinate marches to storm the fucking capitol, all of you shit pills that masturbate all day about how your guns will let you superman in and save the day were either sitting at home with your thumbs in your asses, or there cheering the fucktards on.
I'm tired of living in hell because you refuse to let go of bullshit power fantasies

Just blame the whole problem on "low income issues" like they do for blacks murdering at insanely high rates.

So.. me asking for clarification on your shitpost is a strawman. Great.
I'm glad that intellectual discussion is no longer a thing on Any Forums of Any Forums.
I remember when Any Forums was for honest, good faith political debate and not just this childish bullshit.

Lyke if everyone had, Lyke a guns and stuff. Nobody wil shoot itch other at all!

Attached: 1633132820432.jpg (754x585, 232.6K)

No, other nations objectively no longer have basic freedoms, with the US the only nation (barely) allowing basic freedoms.
All the other first world nations fell back to authoritarianism in the late 20th century, most eurocucks under 40 have literally no concept of basic freedoms and rights, as they have never experienced them, and were raised to fear, and fight against freedom.

>it got stolen? That's on you
retard

typically if they have enough money to buy several ar 15's then they're not low income

Attached: 3545756.jpg (1126x685, 326.42K)

>buzzword yo bring up Jan 6, a protest where the only murder committed was vy police, ignoring 2 straight years of firebimbings and political murders from leftists, including federal property and employees
Big oof.

>All the other first world nations fell back to authoritarianism in the late 20th century
Sauce for claims?

>le orange man is le fascist!
Good political discussion? Kys please.

Have everyone get laid regularly.

>our

2024 bro
You just wait

Attached: 433647567886455464.png (645x770, 130.02K)

Yeah but BLM and ACAB. That's why only the police should have guns!

Your failure to grasp politics, freedom, and shitty reading comprehension do not excuse your obvious attempt to redirect the argument from the point

What would registering a gun hurt? You already have to register yourself, your car, your house, your marriage, even your dog.

The dude saved his money working at Wendy's. But I know that doesn't matter, your brain is already spinning with nigger excuses to feel good

That's Any Forums
You're thinking of Any Forums