Does diversity actually improve quality of education?

does diversity actually improve quality of education?

Attached: benefits_hu3463f092e5db3ec55b72b284a3092e87_177277_1200x630_fit_q90_lanczos.jpg (600x400, 68.26K)

It decreases it

If you ever had a normal childhood in what remains of formerly white nations you know the answer.

probably trolling but anyway..
it depends. Diversity isn't inherently good or bad for education, for example having some asian kid in your class might actually increase the standard of your math scores etc. Having some nigerian guy (typically seen as the most educated immigrants in the US.. although the standard of "education" may be in question) could help with English or physical education etc.
The detriment comes when diversity is FORCED. If you have racial diverisity in a university but the standard is the same, you may find you could have all different types of cultures/religions/races in that classroom and it obviously wouldn't affect the standard of education seeing as everybody there in theory should have reached that standard in their applications.
When you lower the standard to FORCE diverisity is when you have obvious problems.

No because niggers keep everyone else down

Do you think white trash crack babies raise the standard of education? Honest question and try not to sidestep it.

I personally believe the no child left behind policy is what does the most damage. Teachers have no claws anymore, so students can walk all over them with little to no consequence.
There are a lot of other reasons too, but that one specifically did the most visible damage when I was in school

Pretty sure nobody made that claim

no. he in the US the blacks are the dumbest students in every university class. it is so shockingly obvious that like 80+% of blacks in higher education don't even belong there. also, our spics are dumber than dogshit compared to international student spics. get grouped up with a Chilean and an Argentinian? You'll all work hard and understand the material and get an A. Get grouped up with a mexigoblin and squatemalan? They're likely going to be retarded and not even have the mental capacity to grasp the material.

/thread
Let's be real here, there's a right way and a wrong way of doing this. We'd been experiencing the wrong one.

Yes. Being exposed to different opinions and ways of life will give you a broader understanding of the world. You only need like 1st grade level logic to understand that, but it's clear too many people are too stupid to actually figure that out.

I think it's the inbreeding that happened when the US was getting founded that made people so dumb and racist. If you look at the stats, the dumbest, poorest, least educated states are the ones with the least diversity in cultures

It's seriously not that hard to figure out. Just need a brain to think a lil bit, which is hard for most people

yeah it's almost like all those dumb southern states are full of way more percentage of a certain race

Depends on if the positive aspects of what diversity brings outweighs the negative. What diversity brings (new ideas) is hard to top.

niggers and marxists have turned our schools into jokes

you know all this says? is that Americans are dumb. Seeing as african americans enjoy the US public schooling system. Mixed with ghetto culture and self-sabotaging stereotypes it makes it worse.

I'm a minority (not from US and not african) in my country and I study EE i know this bullshit too well, all of my cousins and friends are gang affiliated or druggies and are "about that life" they are far from stupid but just very traumatised and unambiitious when it comes to education. I half think that those IQ tests only work on people who actually understand the importance of IQ rather than people who take SAT's and piss around on them because they're more concerned about selling drugs. Like general IQ estimations seem to not be so accurate, but I won't be surprised if african americans were of a lower iq. in that case, loq iq doesn't mean shit. Beside medical doctors I do EE and it's considered literally the hardest degree/masters you can get. I am getting by, not because im smart but because I work hard and regurgitate some fuckshit I don't care about. I am considered degree educated in a top science subject at a top university in australia despite being as average as the next guy. Education isn't a good indicator of IQ either.

Affirmative action is ridiculous too. But my point is that literally 98% of people don't "belong" in my engineering class. because they're unnecesarily hard and require way too much time, yet we're all considered smart. Also it isn't a race thing, its a culture and sociioeconomic thing mainly. You can be stupid and still be educated.

Your post reads like a joke, but in clown world, there are people who genuinely think like this. being exposed to niggers does no one good. if you genuinely love niggers why don;t you live in an all black community eat only at black owned restaurants and only get your car repaired at black owned shops? No faggot you live in the whitest of whitevilles and only keep a couple of magic niggers around so you can virtue signal

it does lol

its actually been proven that mixed income housing is the best way to do housing. meaning that you have a breakdown for building residences and only x amount of income levels can purchase or rent
10% for 250k+ year
20% for 150-250k year
35% for 70-150k year
30% for under 70k
5% for homeless

its just been shown that the upper class kids still perform well and have a great quality of life while the lower class residences experience a massive boost in quality of life while also having more opportunities that have proven to lead to a successful adult.

its just difficult to get projects like that funded bc nobody wants something built near them thats called "mixed income" bc people immediately think poor people homes lol

see that's my point. Americans see "Diversity" as forced diversity. Which is 100% bad I'm sure we all agree on this.

But the word diversity doesn't mean affirmative action, or "asians need a 90% while blacks need a 40% to get into this class" that is NOT diversity. That is just affirmative action.

Diversity in education simply means that there are people of different races (that pass the IQ standard and application process) in your class. I'm sure you agree with this anyway, and I know im being pedantic but it's an important distinction given the climate of these fucking disgusting journos who try to turn normal words into fucking buzzwords.

Bait but I'll bite. No. The best form of education would be splitting kid up by their intelligence and teaching to their potential. Asians and whites would be in the top class. People would scream racism.

Or they change the brackets so its poor, really poor, and dirt poor.
Then when it gets shut down for not working they spend even more money by handing it out to developers and landlords.

Mao was right.

Education is a filter for family engagement. There are sone exceptions but really the level of parental engagement predetermined success as you rise.
Elementary - High engagement means preschool which builds skill and social acumen; you see these kids with growing differentiation from others. Low engagement - Child is able to keep up but level of success lessens as approaching 4th grade.
Middle school - School activities and more complex classes require parental intervention and support. Low engagement means kids taking easiest route, shying away from academics and activities tend to not be academic.
Highschool - Kids are encouraged not to work or neccesity is minimized. Academics are celebrated and family bonds keep focus on highschool with leads to college. Low engagement sees kids falling into mediocre results in lesser classes, no prep for college, growing absenteeism and probably drop out or participation trophy.
College - pride and financial support. Living with adult freedoms but with wide safety net. Parents encouraging and guiding. Low engagement if here at all, falling behind and often leaving before graduation due to overwhelming financial issues as growing older.

Good parenting that teaches personal accountability is what is needed. The amount of time teachers spend on behavior issues taking away from instruction is tragic. In my society where there is a mix of cultures and no monoculture to override or shame badly behaved students into good behavior the problem is rampant. Sadly most parents I see are less engaged and on thier phones if even present, lots of kids being raised by grandparents. But what do I know my kids only score in the 99th percentile.

No. Niggers are highly disruptive and drag everyone down to their own low standards.
Niggers should be in zoos, not schools.

interesting perspective. I am a minority in my country (mentioned earlier) but a guy same race as me runs a STEM acadmey to students of our race, he said the same thing in our community parental engagement is the biggest determining factor of educational success. Which is basically what you said.

The man has great credentials as he is now government funded from what essentially started as an afterschool homework program for his son and daughter and everybody else in the hood came down to get help on their homework too. Now his kids are the top students in their school and have scholarships into law and engineering. So I can agree with your view.

Nope, minority groups are bullied, and it encourages race mixing--what's more a blakc kid qho goes to white school might feel culturally white and vice versa. What's more they carry this with them for the rest of their lives, never really fitting in with either group. All around bad for everyone.