Bluetooth earbud/headphones

What are some go to reasonable good quality bargain Bluetooth headphones? Don't want to exceed $100

Always used wired ones, just need some for workouts..

Was looking at these:
Sony WF-C500
Audio-Technica ATH-SQ1TW

Attached: 12412412.jpg (575x712, 39.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Waterproof-Over-Ear-Headphones-Wireless-Cancelling/dp/B07V225763/ref=sr_1_13?crid=20BR667EWC8S7&keywords=gym wireless headphones&qid=1658879526&sprefix=gym wireless headphones,aps,79&sr=8-13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All shit.
Bluetooth audio is far away from being market ready.

I mean, I'd rather use some reasonable shit ones at the gym than some wired ones?

So what?? you lift or run with your wired ones?

100 bucks is enough to get a really good one. The Sony is good. You can also get apple.

I have one from anker (soundcore something)for 30 dollars. It's good. My only advice is make sure the case is right size. Mine is fuck huge because it holds 100 hours of charge and I don't need that.

Yes, of course. Especially there wired ones are much better.

did that for a while, it's so inconvenient as fuck. tf are you talking about? lmao

>it's so inconvenient as fuck
What is inconvenient about not having to worry about them falling out?
The cable makes absolutely no difference in comfort...

Galaxy Buds+.

put the cable between your shirt and your obese body you goofball

I think ones with a wire or a hook around the ear are the superior choice for actually working out, and even general use desu. They should be able to stay in your ears regardless of head position or how sweaty you are, just like over ear headphones do.

no shit I've done that, it's cumbersome as fuck. I sweat like a mf sometimes and having and feeling it stick sometimes is annoying as hell.

I actually got used to some Airpods my ex gifted to me. Lost them and is why I'm even asking. Were really convenient for lifting, not so much running but I got around that. But fuck paying for new overpriced shit.

why don't you just use wired stuff for workouts you fucking retard?

Unlucky.
Was going to recommend the AKG N400, but the sale's over. Maybe if you hold out you can find them on sale again.
They're going for $150 now which I guess is fair price. But they were on sale for like $50 six months ago.

I use full headphones for lifting -- cheap ones like these. My last pair lasted 10 months, finally broke after dropping them from high up & hitting cement.

Sound quality is honestly the same as any of the $50-$100 bluetooth in-ears I found -- none of which fit right, so I'll just keep buying these cheapos

amazon.com/Waterproof-Over-Ear-Headphones-Wireless-Cancelling/dp/B07V225763/ref=sr_1_13?crid=20BR667EWC8S7&keywords=gym wireless headphones&qid=1658879526&sprefix=gym wireless headphones,aps,79&sr=8-13

because I'm constantly moving and hate them fucking sticking on me, plus I hate accidentally unplugging them constantly.

Also I got used to some gifted shitty airpods and that I used solely for working out and some office shit which I found more personally convenient ya bum

Shiiet. $48, no tax, and free shipping.
Yeah. These were by far the best deal you could have had on tws iems.
The N400 were basically on par with the Buds Pro which are considered the best tws on the market.

Attached: 1644232161120.png (587x369, 50.51K)

I have thsoe snoy headphones. They're very decent but definitely not worth more than $50.

What a stupid fucking question. Really? Either you buy REAL wired headphones + equipment like me, a true audiophile, or you can basically fucking stop listening to music altogether. Your choice really

Attached: audioCHAD.jpg (1080x1141, 155.83K)

bump

No need to gatekeep. I like my fancy wired IEMs, but there are TWS buds that are decent enough to enjoy music, just not some of the denser metal tracks which will turn to mush on them. I couldn't see switching to all TWS, but they're certainly good enough if I want to listen to something other than grunting and clanging at the gym.

i dunno man
i listen to a .flac of grunting and clanging everytime i go to the gym