Poorfag here. how can I make two packets of ramen last until next Monday

poorfag here. how can I make two packets of ramen last until next Monday.

Attached: images - 2022-03-14T125407.875.jpg (559x548, 18.16K)

consume the innocent.

Pick fruit trees in the neighborhood at night

don't eat either of them until at least half way through your journey to next monday, or as long as you can go without eating them. fast until you can get more food, drink lots of water. once you get more food be careful of eating too much because that can fuck you up if you start feasting immediately after going so long without food

Dont eat them until Monday

20 cans= 1 packet of ramen go trash pick

You need to start asking yourself how did you end up in a position where all you have is two packets of ramen to last you 3 days? You need take a deep dive into your life. I was once like you. Then I started working 80 hours a week. Now if I want to go out for a steak dinner every time while you eat your ramen I could. You need to start making changes

Im a fat gambler

Need money ?

just five finger discount at stores, go for the little items, its how i get buy

What do you gamble on fatty?

Are you black? You sound black

sell device , buy suit , get job , rob junkies
eat

rob an armored truck, get payd, chill with homies

you cannot

scene this done in the movies. looks ez af

>take your Ramen packs to the grocery store
>make a sign that says "will eat a pack of Ramen raw while making animal noises of your choice for $3"
>repeat as many times as possible

Masturbate, consoom

Ramen is more expensive and less nutritious than dry pasta. Also, dried split peas are $3 for a 2lbs bag and will last 2 weeks, providing protein and some vitamins/minerals. That's $4/week to eat 2 real meals per day. Ramen is for idiots who don't know how to shop

Eat nothing. After the first couple of days, the hunger sensation subsides, it even desappear.

oh so you're a crypto fag

Attached: AxnfFfSU_QKOwokS7-GBCm7f38nNOGptW_KHwxODfWU.png (768x768, 824.17K)

did she put her pants back on after she saw your cock?