/cumg/ - Coom Utilities & More General

>What is /cumg/
In this thread we discuss and create technology and software for cooming, data-hoarding, scripts, and more.

>gallery-dl - scrape images, manga, videos and more from many websites
github.com/mikf/gallery-dl

>Hydrus Network
hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/

>Stash
github.com/stashapp/stash

>LoliSnatcher Droid
github.com/NO-ob/LoliSnatcher_Droid

>SmartImage
github.com/Decimation/SmartImage

Attached: 19284f007da057fe9ecedfcf81d5c6a53af452dc.jpg (1190x2300, 1.03M)

Thank you for your sacrifice.

nice thread, user.
see you in a week

FUCK JANNIES

Anyone here run a H@H server? Is it worth it?

nakadashi and impregnate illya-chan

Why is everyrhing here for Windows and Android?

Thanks so much user I had been looking for something like hydrus which support things beyond images.

Make cumg legal again

nakadashillya

bump

>up for almost two hours
Looks like it is, time to have legit discussions again.

will actually post later if thread somehow not deleted

qrd? I forgot why /cumg/ thread are banned on Any Forums

Attached: cunyobel.webm (711x400, 2.78M)

some fags started messing with image imbedding so the mods entered full alert mode

cunny is and always will be a free subject in here

I tried starting a discussion last time it was posted () but the thread was deleted some time afterwards. We can resume discussing the possibility of archiving Gelbooru for when it inevitably goes down eventually, but jannies are probably going to step in and delete the thread anyways.

Someone made an embedding extension that embedded URLs inside PNGs, allowing other files to be loaded in place of the posted image. This became popular enough to attract tons of off-board posters who dominated the thread, until jannies got upset and started deleting /cumg/ on sight. Naturally, this did nothing to address the problem at hand (in fact, I recently learned PEE has grown beyond embedding into only PNGs), and the problem is unsolveable anyways due to the myriad of ways stuff can be embeded into images. When even embedding links is a no-go the only real solution would be to disable image posting in general.

At which point people would just start posting base64-encoded URLs and other plaintext ways to to link stuff. They can't win this battle.

(Image is just an anime OP, nothing illegal.)

Attached: gochiusa s2 op.png (1092x1092, 3.91M)

Me, in 2010s on a dorm ethernet cable. Still can't spend gallery points, I have millions. Probably the only good thing that I kept around, can't say the same about bitcoins.

Actually, I think it's the ED. Didn't make it myself and have only watched like two episodes of season 2.

Fuck you, thanks to you spammers reencoded all their shit and evaded filters
Fuck you

The harder it is to do something the less people will bother trying to get around it. That's the entire reason captchas exist, unless you'd like to see real spam when the desu bots come back online and your little cabal of beast and niggeredposters gets drowned out with the rest of the site.

who
what spammers
which filters
are you ok

Didn't they just break Any Forums yesterday because of PEE?

>People like to share things discreetly
>Admeme implements the laziest possible resolution to deal with cheese pizza
>People work around it
>user blames the thread

Attached: 1615102486279.webm (720x720, 200.04K)