Where can i stream myself blowing my brains out without getting immediately taken down?

where can i stream myself blowing my brains out without getting immediately taken down?

Attached: 20220525_124808.jpg (300x300, 37.03K)

nobody would care anyway, so why bother?

how could you pass up a good rekt webem?

I don't know but when you find somewhere do livestream it

in my discord server

Ayyy based. We gotta see it, user. You won't be alone :)

LETS GO

i got some nice camera setup, shitty thing about most rekt vids is they always go offscreen when he shoots so i plan to do something fancy

Youtube, you will probably get a million subscribers and the suicide video will be monetized and you will get a plaque and everything.

Who cares, just kill yourself faggot. No one wants to see you die, no one cares if you die. It literally does not matter.

Apparently you need to kill yourself because your dumb ass didnt think to just stream it yourself instead of using some cunt's platform.

Steps:
1) Set up networking in your home, including port forwarding and static addresses.
2) Get a DNS and point it to your public IP
3) Download and set up VLC for streaming
4) Confirm everything works
5) Realize you fucked everything up right as you kill yourself
6) Die leaving nothing of worth or meaning to the world
6.1) Not even a shit snuff film where you probably couldnt even see anything in frame

nigger we want to see the person die

honestly idec if i leave anything to the world, if it's too much of a hassle i'll probably just seppuku by myself just thought it might be fun

YouTube just make sure a couple of fags are recording so we can watch later for teh lulz

got it

YOU'VE HAD YOUR SUGGESTIONS, OP

WHEN ARE WE DOING IT? I WANT TO SEE. DON'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING IN HERE

ok, i'll probably do it by next month, just gotta set up the equipment and rent out some place to do it and shit, i'll probably post some other thread with the details, just needed some tips, it will probably be on YouTube

do a shoutout to mitxh and kaskar

>by next month
Too late. I'll be killing myself in a week. And no I won't livestream my death.

Sad fact.
Nice guy killed himself next door here literally just yesterday after a split with his wife. It's sad, but life goes on
We all said we wished he'd come and talked to us instead or tried to do something, even steal if he was hungry, but not just die cos he was lonely.

A lot of samurais who tried sepukku weren't able to actually do it and they used to have someone next to them to decapitate once they've gone halfway.

It would be badass, even more badass if instead of disembowel you stabbed yourself with a tanto in the chest, (which wouldn't be an actual seppuku but would look better) but realistically speaking, seems like an awful way to die.