Your biggest Any Forums regrets

Attached: 1537244831051.jpg (913x685, 50.56K)

i never actually learned how to program

Attached: 453y7.jpg (727x906, 183.38K)

Getting into technology. I just don't find in fun anymore.

Watching you go nuts trying to stalk the home alone kid when he gets state of the art code from the NSA themselves.

bought a Memebook 420
spent $200 on upgrades
had the mobo go bad 3 weeks later
spent money on a mobo
new mobo didnt charge
got the mobo replaced
never installed replacement mobo
shelved it 5 years ago
$450 wasted

Installing Linux

Ever coming here in the first place

ignoring and getting into linux so late because of the "install gentoo meme" making me think of it was overly complicated meme garbage. It took me until Valve started endorsing their old steam os and newer arch based os for me to let go of my stupid unfounded assumption to start learning about GNU/LInux, installing it on a vm, and finally making it my main desktop OS.

Probably listening to this place for getting a cellphone
>hey guys I am on a budget will this phone be okay?
NOoooOOOO CHINKSHIT!!!!! GET Taiwan CHINK SHIT INSTEAD!!!
>you sure it looks to be way shittier spec wise and people complain about bloat
HURRR DURR GO SUCK Xi PINGS DICK
>get phone
>it's bloated and shitty
>end up saying fuck it and going on getting a Mi A2 Lite
>works wonderfully

This too, thought I would easily speed it up with an SSD. Still shitty, ask about why the battery life sucks with something reporting 7% wear "Wtf why u use battery? lasts me long enough only need 1 hr lol!"

Continuing to post here after they added that fat faggot Ballmer to the sticky.

I was obsessed with buying high quality microphones in the past. Wasted so much money for nothing.

About 4 years ago me and my friend both decided that we will become programmers. At the time we knew absolutely nothing and my friend decided that he wants to learn Java and I decided that's I'll start easy and I'll learn to create my own website.
After maybe 4-6 weeks I finished an HTML/CSS course on codecademy and started playing around, trying to make random websites. Also did some follow-along youtube tutorials but I was bored out of my mind and eventually abandoned this whole thing.
Around the same time, my friend was telling me about how he's trying to get some Sudoku game to run on his phone.
I would say things like "That's cool I guess" and would spend most my free time playing PUBG.
Fast forward to today, I'm still working boring-ass customer support and sales jobs and he's a full-time android developer, works from home, earns several times more than I do.
I should not have abandoned what I started.

This. I'm a researcher at heart, but it would've saved so much time.

Video games are a wasted life.

It's true and when I think of all those hours and legit effort that I put into retarded things like learning the AK spray pattern for CSGO so that I could kill better...

Mechanical keyboard

ah yes, as opposed to the meaningful life of working for 8 hours a day, being tired to do anything else, and raising kids that barely resemble you in anything but your genes, ad nauseum until you are 70 years old

every smartphone i ever bought

Wasting time learning shit programming languages and tech I'm not gonna use instead of focusing on valuable skills.

So true, in the past i was a gamer everyday playing with friends now im a loner and nobody talks to me

Becoming a dev

Attached: 1653893785416.jpg (600x600, 58.05K)

It doesn't have to be that way, either.

Kesus would say, "welcome home, based man"