Fuck every nigger that wants gun control

Fuck every nigger that wants gun control

Attached: 1EFF9404-A595-4C25-942B-4F3070C2546E.jpg (564x564, 70.56K)

The girl in the photo is really unlucky.

Also, have fun not getting shot at the mall OP, you limp dick faggot.

phonefag being cancer. wew

Is anyone actually stupid enough to fall for this Pic. It's literally from the middle east

Oh look, the same child being carried by three different rescuers at the same rescue operation.

Its not like each victim is assigned the same rescuer for the duration while being carried to safety.

When you have to lie to try and make a point, you don't have a point.

Same incident at three points in time.

How are people stupid enough to believe the sort of thing in OP's image? There is literally no documentary evidence for the use of 'crisis actors'. Just accept that the world built by the right wing since 1980 is one prone to endless crises.

NOOOOOO. IT ARE FALSEFLAG

She's wearing the same clothes and her hair is messed up the same way, is OP full of shit and these pics are just from the same inccident and this is just 3 different dudes carrying her?

It's all about ratings, nothing else.
Networks like politicians feed from exposure. They will grab a grieving relative and interview them for no other reason than public empathy. Once aired, the subject is quickly forgotten about.
Sad but true.

Do you suggest that there are no crisises, everything is fine?

Would you be pleased if the reporters would go in front of ISIS or the Russian Army to make the RIGHT pictures?!

Do you sue companies because their apple on the TV is not the exact same what you get from the store?

Shut the fuck up and chop hair pieces if you are bored to death in your well-being.

it's how the mind of a deluded conspiracyfag operates

I want gun control. You gonna come over here and fuck me now?

This. Obviously there's some type of manipulation going on here. Whether the OP is part of the chain of intention or not is another story. Could be purposeful, could just be a tool. Either way, they're not helping anyone.

Attached: 1652691481209.webm (1920x1080, 1.79M)

I thought blacks like guns

Which one, and how many people died?

Attached: 1653556119793.jpg (2588x1780, 1.83M)

i am white an i demand gun control now so i can watch ppl like op seeth and then i can sage thread, my shit don't stink, faggot

Apart from your retardation, what is this wall of schizo meant to convey?

You're the same Goldberg cunt in almost every comment in this thread .
Also , Jews aren't white .

>all those pixels...