Succinct

Succinct.

Attached: 96Xlg7t.png (720x715, 315.72K)

Relaxing on a yacht is better for your mental health than browsing Any Forums. A yacht should be cheaper than a phone or a computer.

Horse shit. It's because food has become a drug. It's designed to be as addictive as possible. They refer to it as the "bliss point" in the industry; sugar, salt, and fat coming together to create an euphoric feeling in the head. It's comparable to hard drugs as studies have shown. You could make healthy food free and it wouldn't change much.

People like me have addictive personalities. I've been on opiates for years, and battled with weight my entire life. I'm in good shape now because keto helped my addiction to sugar. Eliminating my craving for sugar solved the problem. Now I rarely even feel hunger pains due to intermittent fasting, and when I do get hungry, it's a hunger for good food, not a craving for junk. I don't crave sweets anymore and haven't for years. As soon as I start eating the junk, it's so difficult getting back into fasting and keto.

tl;dr keep sugar and processed food out of your diet and you'll go a long way to managing your weight and staying healthy.

Left: one potato which has a decent shelf life, chopped and fried
Right: several different short-life fruits chopped and put in a disposable plastic container along with a sweet syrup
Why not just by a melon or some strawberries?

Nothing wrong with that actually. Fairly cheap and often local oils and starch-heavly plant + heating + other industrialized processing vs mostly handpicked and manually cut and packaged fruits from all over the world.

if cost were really the issue then people preparing foods like the one on the right themselves would be the cheapest option.

The issue is laziness and an over-reliance on convenience.

How is buying several probably non-local short life fruits comparable to chopping and cooking a single potato?

you will get more meals out of the fruits.

Yes, potatoes are cheaper than fruit... always has been.

somewhat irrelevant since they are both just carb rich.

The fruits are harder to grow, keep, and pick than potatoes, especially if done so in a just-in-time fashion where you want to eat them together like in the OPs. Mass production of potatoes is way cheaper, hence 99c vs $5.99

facts

go buy a single potato and, lets say, a single cantaloupe. Let me know which one you get more out of.

wasn't really the point I was arguing as what you just said is demonstrably true.

>How do prices work
surely building a computer costs the same as a yacht, retard

do you not understand the point that was being made?

You are allowed to quietly be stupid, you don't have to let everyone know.

I like how your facts have been disregarded by everyone

I love how incapable everyone is these days, yet expects their incapable peers to fix things for them.

Baby chick $2, 300 eggs per year. Goat $50, gallon of milk per day. Seeds $1-$5.. and on and on

While he makes a good point, I must instead relegate myself to point out your sensational dubs.

>99 cent for those fries
Not any more. Shit like 4 plus now.

Do you have the land to grow all that shit?

While I get the premise of your post, the costs you posted are not realistic. You're not taking feed, care, vet, labor, etc into consideration. The price tag is much much higher

This post is how you can tell no one has never farmed in their fucking life.