Fuck you Any Forums you pathetic fucking incels. Snickers Bitch, Queen of Any Forums here...

Fuck you Any Forums you pathetic fucking incels. Snickers Bitch, Queen of Any Forums here. I've been trolling you since January 2021 and every time I post I get a barrage of weak insults and empty threats about how you could "rUiN mY LiFe" if you wanted. Well a year and a half later, after all of your insults and empty threats, I'm still Queen of Any Forums and you still haven't done anything to me.

So let's play a game. If you roll trips and say Snickers Bitch is Queen of Any Forums I'll... do nothing, except keep laughing at you.

Bow down to your Queen, incels x

Attached: IMG_9904.jpg (1200x1600, 291.7K)

Sometimes when I fart a little bit of shit comes out. Not enough that I get it on my underwear but enough that i need to go wipe my ass then and there.
Should I see a doctor?

You literally tried this shit yesterday. Go outside Op Go the fuck outside.

Attached: first-they-came-for-the-blacks-and-i-didnt-speak-out-because-i-wasnt-black-then-they-came-for-the-je.jpg (430x539, 181.71K)

Same.

No thanks, it's raining. I think I'll stay here and troll you instead. What are you going to do about it? Nothing? Yeah, that's what I thought

Attached: IMG_9905.jpg (1187x1029, 236.65K)

Suck in that gut harder, you muffin top havin, stubby finger waving, bad wall paint job fucking nobody.

Is it bad I actually laughed at this?

No clue who you are, never seen you before, looking pretty good tho

Lmao I wasn't even sucking it in. I'm proud of my body and some weak insults from a pathetic incel like you aren't going to change that

Attached: IMG_9906.jpg (1300x890, 107.34K)

No man I think that's normal, I get that every once in a while as well

Thank you for putting on a shirt.

I don't know who you are but apparently you're taking this here very seriously.

You're welcome, incel. Next time say "Thank you Snickers Bitch, Queen of Any Forums"

Attached: IMG_8797.jpg (1200x1600, 155.34K)

Nope not at all lol I did too.

Lets see how that ass looks

Seriously though, who the fuck painted that wall behind you? If they can't cut straight lines, just use tape FFS.

sharpie in pooper or fuck of you imbecile

Admit it. You'd love every second (even if it's only one or two) of fucking any one of us.

The word you're looking for is "perfection." Bow down to your Queen, incel

Attached: IMG_9861.jpg (836x1586, 240.3K)

Filtered

Attached: avatars-gyXXo3UGCZ55c139-j6SiAg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 63.05K)

I want to see that ass with out any clothes

You are so cute and ugly at the same time. I want to build a tiny shed in my backyard and keep you as a garden pet. I'd feed you my leftovers and sometimes I'd pinch your cheeks and dress you in cute outfits.

Ass or gtfo

I thought I was the only one. I wiped once or twice a day despite not shitting, just to make sure Im clean.

Taking metamucil cured me.