Don't you think being so hateful towards other ethnicities, homosexuals etc. makes you an unhappy person...

Don't you think being so hateful towards other ethnicities, homosexuals etc. makes you an unhappy person? Instead of focusing on your happiness, you focus more on your hatred.

Attached: klan1.jpg (752x501, 65.51K)

Nah you faggot nigger jew. I'm happy AF.

Attached: Mike Pence gay.jpg (600x626, 49.25K)

How do you feel about being cuck to jews then, if that’s what you believe? They own you and control your pathetic existence. That makes you lower than scum. kek

Didnt work. Still happy.

Weird times we live in. Hating your enemies has always been normal through history. Imagine you were in ancient Rome and you said we should let the barbarians in our cities and fuck our women, you would've probably been killed on sight.

Yes. Because the people who go out of their way to defend them from people like me are SOOOO HAPPY with their lives.

Attached: 1623627692893.jpg (750x747, 402.49K)

Attached: 1629337348075.png (966x612, 653.58K)

Why the fuck are we supposed to like everybody? When did that faggot ass gay shit happen? Go piss up a flagpole you homo.

Attached: lwZj0qr.jpg (480x571, 36.97K)

At my normie workplace it's disgusting how I have to treat the resident faggot as an equal and pretend to laugh at his unhinged stories of homosexuality every monday or be written up by HR.

Hateful? I don't think you know what that means

Attached: C8Q7ZTi.jpg (403x346, 21.51K)

Stay classy Any Forums

Attached: 1593595173617.png (393x391, 213.92K)

See? Thats the bullshit I'm talking about right there. I should be able to say I dont like gay sexuals without fear of reprisal. This is America.

Any Forumsruh just ignore the faggot. Matter of fact when you hear one of his "unhinged stories" put your arms in the air and walk away as if to say "I've had enough of this shit".
You get asked why? You say "nothing". Let them figure it out.

>never change Any Forums….OP is correct, a faggot, but a correct faggot. And this thread is gay.

Attached: 29906B1A-A9C7-4D33-AE3D-251ADC4A120B.jpg (868x764, 71.21K)

i try to walk way but it’s hard with his dick in my mouth

I'd love to, but this insufferable faggot happens to be good friends with the dried old cunt who runs the place, so if you get on the faggot's bad side then it's over, and with the pandemic I'm lucky to have a job at all. Still looking for 100% remote options to get out of that shit

i only hate zealous niggers and trannies

Sounds like that can be sexual harassment panda. Not supposed to talk about sex and such at work, per HR.

Attached: 347287AA-F1E1-437D-AD1C-CFD5CAE9FC0B.jpg (900x500, 67.55K)

Barbarians were literally just "not Romans"..if you were part of the Roman empire you didn't face any prejudice, even if you were another race. "Roman" was more akin to an ideal state of being rather than a nationality. Anyone could be Roman as long as you were part of the empire.

You don't have to worry about fear of reprisal from the government. Private companies can do whatever they want

>people being happy etc
>suddenly a pack of feral niggers, thieving spics, street shitters, yellow kikes, shapeshifters, or any combonation therein is in the same place
>the place becomes less nice
Same story everywhere, if stupid niggers would stop wasting everyones time we’d all be happier