Notification: you recieved a new like on tinder/bumble

>notification: you recieved a new like on tinder/bumble
>it's another overweight/fat girl

Attached: 1645526971651.webm (228x340, 642.34K)

>"I will probably like your dog more than you."

Attached: 1631073327793.jpg (1000x1400, 623.89K)

Bumble actually uses some tech to match you with people that are like you. So you must be ugly as fuck. I am too, and all I get is fat chicks and fat chicks that are "Nerdy". I hate my life.

Smashing slam pigs is like grinding rats for xp.

You have to get experience somewhere.

Hidden talent of mine?
Making babies laugh!
I never fail! So duet this with your baby, and i can make them laugh.

>man fishing in the sewer is upset that the fish are rotting and of poor quality

It has a hidden score like mmr or elo. If your white you could get a gold month and swipe to china or Thailand and just swipe right to boost it. Smurf to the top user

>Bumble
>letting women make the choice
We get it, you fuck far ugly women

Attached: 4EF87BE2-CF57-45B6-833F-75D8F5018CAB.jpg (1080x1135, 115.63K)

>match with someone
>feel sense of dread
>close app

is this normal

Attached: mads.png (768x494, 610.3K)

Concerning on multiple levels

I don't fucking live in China or Thailand, why in the hell would I do that?

>noooo I'm not gonna fuck fat and ugly girls
>why are women so mean, it's their fault I'm an incel

This. Dating site and apps are literally filled with bottom-of-the-barrel tier people. You're either there for validation and compliments or because you literally can't get laid or a relationship in normal walks of life like everyone else but either way you're just straight-up a shit-tier person.

you want some real depression? these people are recommended in the same pool as eachother based on views-per-like ratio to segregate chads from betas even harder

you will almost never see a fat dumpy woman if you create a fake 6'5 college football white european who enjoys rock climbing account

fat girls need love too

social media is a disgusting cancer to this world. no it's not normal to approach thousands of people so they will sleep with you I don't give a shit what normies say. sex and love should go hand in hand and you are supposed to have a connection with someone before you fuck each other not just give into lust every single time you get horny.

Because asian woman will swipe on you because they literally do for any white guy therefor raising your internal score tinder keeps track of then you set it back to your region so you are now in a better bracket
Boy user i can see why your not really a catch now

>Any Forums jannies moving threads
Did the jannies wake up in a good mood today?

why don't you just be >6'5 college football white european who enjoys rock climbing then?

take some fucking responsibility for your dick

Yea they didn't roll on the wrong side and shove their horsecock dildos further up their assholes like they normally do

Half of women in America are obese, and men can't hardly even compete. It sucks that there's so many fatties. Like 15 years ago fat women were like every 1 out of 10 people and now they're 1 out of 2. It's unbearable.

Attached: 1610247926744.jpg (1280x720, 115.05K)

Are you trying to trick user into getting banned from tinder or does this actually work?

It probably does work if you spoof your location. Like Tinder really cares.

You literally just revealed that you swipe right without even looking, I used to do that, get the matches and sift through the winners right? But realistically you'll still get very few matches because you didn't put any effort into yourself, or into your photos, you watch one anime and know everything about it but don't know how to change a tyre. Be interesting if you want to meet interesting women, be fit if you want to meet fit women, it's not fucking rocket science. Stop your manlet complaining and put some fucking effort in user