Ever since I turned 30 I've just wanted to make a child

Ever since I turned 30 I've just wanted to make a child.
I don't really care for the upbringing part, but I feel an urge to "leave my mark" upon the world.
Have you experienced something similar?

Attached: dfs23.jpg (1280x1920, 177.56K)

sauce on pic?

I've only been 30 for a few months, but lately I've started to find teenagers and children kinda cute, whereas a few years ago I would have taken very little note of them. Must be the work of some ancestral instinct to protect the young, I guess.
But making a child myself, or a legacy of any kind, no, not really.

Yep, many years ago I felt the same urge, it's totally normal. Sadly I chose the wrong person, I had the child with this crazy bitch who kept the kid for herself soon after she gave birth and I never saw the kid ever again.
But at least I've left my mark.

Shut up dumb nigger.

Yes, I want a family. Gf had a miscarriage which sucks. She's also chubby and low libido now so no sex. I'm going on a tinder date tomorrow.

I'm 30 and all I want is to be 20 again

Fuckin trad mind weak faggot
Leave your mark like everyone else with no melanin and no gf

Attached: punished.jpg (650x781, 56.05K)

I hit 40 last year and even though I already have two kids I don't see much I have fantasies of hooking up with a mid 20's chick just to get her pregnant and fuck her during the pregnancy only to leave right before the baby is born.

Every single day however mine is a colonization fetish. I want to impregnate many niggresses and gooks, the trashier and poorer the better

Oh yes please bring more niggers to this world (sigh)

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 71.18K)

Well that'd be a muttlet, but see that's only a 50% nigger. With each subsequent generation of bleaching, niggers will eventually stop existing altogether.

Implying your sheboon offspring would only reproduce with white men, but they wouldn't because most of them are ugly and dumb and only niggers want to breed them. So stop this dumb fantasy and breed blonde and redhead aryans.

Attached: 52687.png (1040x804, 1010.13K)

everyone knows that blondes are dumb and redheads have no souls

Your mark will never be acknowledged. What you are feeling is primal instinct and those in power rely on this so that once you die, there is another consumer there with your same conditioned behavior to take your place.

Attached: The call.jpg (1500x1071, 178.26K)

source nigger?

Yes, but I'd also do the upbringing part since my dad abandoned me.

I'm about to turn 30 in a few months, and I noticed this when I hit 27 and stopped fucking milfs 35-40 yr. And now I got a 21 yr bla-sian chick and it's amazing. I would totally have kids now versus 5 years ago

30yo virgin. Last time I talked to a girl who actually talked back was over 10 years ago.
Sure I want to have a kid but that's as likely as winning a lottery twice.

I'm calling the cops RIGHT NOW!!!