Lots of people clamoring for the USA to fix their gun laws

Lots of people clamoring for the USA to fix their gun laws.

Well I say fuck you. Read up on the 2nd amendment and what our founding fathers invisioned for an armed population and you will realize why the USA will NEVER give up their guns. We are proud and we are free. If you don't like that, then leave!

Attached: american-flag-wind.jpg (1024x512, 80.13K)

Good. I agree. As a foreigner, i love watching americans kill each other with their guns and "freedom".
Can't wait for the next mass shooting to see more mutts get put down.

If it came to the day that they arrive at my door, they will be deaf. Because guns are loud and I'm a bad shot

>A well regulated militia
So, no individual right
>For the security of the state
So, no self defense
>Not infringed
Does not mean "unregulated"

Attached: chart-us-gun-deaths-vs-middle-east-countries-npr-2018-02-18.jpg (691x554, 47.65K)

Your 2 amendment means shit. The whole “freedom” argument is piss weak.

You need guns to protect yourselves from niggers with guns. You might as well travel back in time to suck your founders meaty cock.

You are proud and free to die.

OPs a blind faggot

*salutes flag*
god bless the USA!

Attached: le.png (402x352, 100.71K)

turkey!! uhh ohh

USA USA USA

Attached: 2nd Amendment.jpg (766x960, 88.17K)

>militia: military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.

Yes, individual right.
Verification not required.

>Yes, individual right.
>Verification not required.
I'm assuming this is also your exact argument to the shit ton of republican laws trying to combat supposed voter fraud and requiring IDs, restricted voting times, and mail in bans, right?

if you want to justify a rapid-fire weapon with the 2nd amandment, your pener is clearly to small. figuratively or literally or both.
if you have a problem with stricter background checks, you are mentally incompetent and should not be allowed to own a weapon at all.

those are fatcs baby. keep having fun enduring your civil war-like society. greetings from abroad.

>Verification not required
So you agree ANYBODY should be allowed to have a gun with no restrictions? You're a fucking moron. You are the reason why so many people get killed. This needs to stop.

>we are free

I never understood what this means. Free from what?

reggie please

free from responsible gun laws

The term well-regulated in 1790 meant orderly and operational.
A well-regulated machine.
A well-regulated breakfast.
A well-regulated militia.
All of these mean to be complete and operational. No militia is complete without arms.
Not to mention the fact that it is split up into two clauses:
"For a state to be free, there must be an armed militia. Therefore, the right for people to bear arms may not be infringed." - modern English interpretation.

Attached: file.png (435x189, 42.84K)

Lol then stop being a country of narcissistic shizoes

What part of "WELL REGULATED" do you fuckwits not understand? Join the National Guard if you want an AR-15.

Incorrect. See .
Go read through books written in the late 1700s and see how they used the term regulated and well-regulated.

guns are badass. suck my dick freedome haters

FUCKING LIBERALS are LIKE THIS:
>I HATE DEMOCRACY (AND YET THEY ARE "DEMOCRATS" THAT LIE AND CHEAT JUST LIKE THEIR POLITICIANS)
>WEAR THE MASK AND GO INSIDE. AND CHECK SNOPES ALWAYS
>I HATE FREE SPEECH AND WE SHOULDNT HAVE IT
NOW THEY ARE COMING FOR THE GUNS

THEY EVEN USE PICTURES OF 9/11 (GREATEST TRAGEDY) TO GO AGAINST FREE SPEECH, PROPAGANDA THEY MAKE TO TAKE AWAY FREE SPEECH AND OTHER LIBS GO AFTER OTHER FREEDOMS LIKE GUNS
AND NOW LITERALLY YOUR RIGHTS. THEYRE TRYING TO TAKE ALL OF IT AWAY BIT BY BIT

if youre on the side that
>mandates vaccines
>wants to take guns
>wants censorship
>hates free speech
then you are a bugman

i hope the government goes around (house to house) and shoots all of the libtards or maybe injects them with poison. if the pests arent killed then they will keep trying to take all of our freedoms
maybe they should use electric chairs and pay the power companies with the inheritance their libtard kids wont ever see. and then they should burn down the house. JUST LIKE THE LIBS WANT
THATS WHAT THEY DO TO YOU
OR TRY TO AT LESAT
FOR 4 YEARS EVERY 4-8 YEARS

SO DO THE SAME BACK

THEY HATE AMERICA! ENEMIES OF EMERICA AND LITERAL TERRORISTS LIKE FUCKING AYRABS AND NIGGERS
KIKES I DONT LIKE EM BUT OUR GREATEST ALLY

i cant believe they are trying to scratch off rules from the list of rights you have as people and theres not a million people marching outside with guns pissed off about it