My 5 y/o made this. We need strict gun control NOW

My 5 y/o made this. We need strict gun control NOW

Attached: Untitled.png (1072x938, 789.01K)

A 5 year old didnt make this. Why do you have to lie?

Your 5 year old should be in school right now. Don't worry guns are banned there.

fuck america, hope it burns in hell

I'm not lying

Shut up faggot, your kid is next.

Not OP but not cool. Kids are pure you dirty kaafir

There is no way in hell a 5 year old made this lmao

Just because you have the mind of a five year old doesn't mean we have to think the same. You will never be a five year old, but you will be dead like the rest of us.

liberals always forget that criminals will get guns illegally and do what they want anyway and reform only punishes legal owners who aren't the ones that aren't part of the problem.
>inb4 he bought the gun legal making him a legal owner
If this is your response you have missed the point entirely.

what op meant was hi 50y/o mom made this, he was just a lazy fat fucker who cannot properly type because fat fingers

And where do they get those guns? From the magical pit in Idaho.

OP you found this on reddit and nowhere did it say it was made by a 5 year old, but it's 5 years old. JFC you illiterate fuck

Attached: 1641996082468.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Yeah, criminal get guns from legal owners who are greedy and dont give a fuck who they sell guns to. It's always about money. I bet if the government offered you $50k per gun, and then an additional $100k to participate in the 20 year random check program, you'd dump your stash and happily open the door for your check.

Brazillian monkey here. Guns are illegal here, yet, criminals in small cities have picrel. If a criminal want guns, he will have guns. Making guns illegal was a horrible mistake.

Attached: ghkfjfnjhfbj.jpg (984x1312, 289.33K)

Imagine using Brazil, a country entirely run by criminals, as a justification for this. God this place is fucking retarded.
I need to stop coming here.

>We need strict gun control NOW
So you're on the "Facebook debates" phase

I have a 5yr old and that pic was in no way done by one. Op lying like the epic faggot he always. You realise no one gives a fuck about the point you tried to make because you lied,right? Or are you that stupid?

Lol, first time? Young enough that you don't realize your country is run by criminals to eh?

This shit is old
Mass shootings happens daily
People debate everyday
Everyone forgets at the end of the day
Congress sucks dick and sends more money to Israel
Repeat

>giving rights away for a drop in the ocean
incredibly condescending to think throwing pocket money at "lowers" will magically make them go away, the nooses and gallows are being made

Take out the top 5 gang related murder cities in the US and this country becomes the 4th safest in the world. Source: FBI crime statistics. NOT MSM.

Also, the last 27 out of 28 mass shooters had either an absentee or no father figure at all, so they lash out in an effeminite way with loads of testosterone of a teenage boy which leads to mass murder. Without a father figure they never learn male virtues like stoicism and resiliance. The same could be said about lots of gang murders which by far outnumber random mass killings.

If people can't get guns legally they'll get them illegally (Brazil), or simply make pressure cooker bombs or rent vans and run over a shit load of people to death.

Attached: bigboobs.jpg (731x1160, 234.19K)