Daily Reminder that life is not a NECESSITY. Suicide is not the answer, it's the question and the answer is YES

Daily Reminder that life is not a NECESSITY. Suicide is not the answer, it's the question and the answer is YES.

If you're in the mood, just jump from the top of a tall building nearby you. Make sure to not land on your limbs.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet? There's nothing after death. You believe it yourself, don't you? You won't be able to think or feel ever again. You won't be able to regret your suicide. So, why the hesitation? If you can't regret a decision, whats stopping you from making it?
The only reason you haven't killed yourself is because suicide is difficult to get done and painful to experience, even if it lasts for mere minutes.
Everyone around you would kill themselves if it were easy to slip out of existence.

Attached: 1653218687017.png (400x402, 25.17K)

Less talk, more action
Lead not by words, but by example

no thanks. my mere existence upsets and complicates the lives of a lot of people I hate. so, i choose the stick around for the same reasons i still come to this shithole website: the lulz

Attached: 1551794216470.jpg (768x848, 36.16K)

>suicide is necessary
>daily reminder
>daily
kek congrats OP on rebutting your own retardation

>The only reason you haven't killed yourself is because suicide is difficult to get done and painful to experience, even if it lasts for mere minutes.

Attached: 1653557255443.png (1000x562, 580.07K)

>If you can't regret a decision, whats stopping you from making it?

I want to know the answer to this also. You are still alive, so what has stopped you from making a decision you cannot regret? Is it just faggotry?

I am not human. This is what I look like, you retarded sapien cocksucker.

Unlike your despicable kind, my place in the highest regions of Xareheim has already been established.
Your kind has no purpose. You roam without any meaning. Kys, rid the world from your filth.

Attached: images (11).jpg (438x700, 30.22K)

Does it make you feel all powerful and i control trying to incite people to commit suicide?

Why don't you try controlling yourself?

Reasonably sure you have a very small penis

Is that a Homestuck reference or what? Is it better than the Matrix movies?

Hmmm let's see...
>food
>sex
>fun
>love
>legacy

OR

>ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING, JUST QUIT THE GAME

Fuck you, OP. That's why I won't kill myself.

Attached: BB1gOFaA.jpg (329x400, 23.79K)

I weigh over 600lbs and am killing myself soon, any tips on how I can do it without my family having to deal with my fat rotting body?

>600lbs
How?

You're right. Life is not a necessity, but since I am here I may as well enjoy what I can. Life is the question, and death, is always the answer. Whether I die at my own hands, the hands of another, or the hands of God, I will meet the end of my life no matter what. If I am to believe that there is nothing beyond this existence, then it doesn't matter if I kill myself or not, because I won't remember a thing about my life. I won't exist. It is easiest for me to make no decision at all, and by doing so I will have chosen "no" to the suicide question by default, and will therefore simply go on living.

Don't understand your pic
No double jump, only simple works?
Or you have to just walk off without jumping?

Don't overanalyze it. Just jump. Thats it.

Life is a strange collection of boredom, happiness and sorrow. You can never tell what emotion will last longer. Death is a safer alternative. You will rid yourself from all the pointless affairs of life with suicide. Do it.

I'm lazy and indecisive, even if I wanted to kill myself I wouldn't. So I simply choose not to choose.

Doesn't matter. Nobody truly enjoys life, especially in today's complicated and purposeless world. When you do experience life's harshest days, you'll willingly kill yourself.
I've sown the seeds. Your life will end with a suicide.

Shut up you fucking quitter

>Nobody truly enjoys life
That's quite the assertion. I think you'll find almost all people enjoy aspects of life. While it is easy to be a pessimist in today's world, it is just as easy to be optimistic. I won't lie, I have my ups and downs, I'm not a fucking robot. Ultimately though, it is far easier to just live life with all it's fluctuations, then to bother killing oneself.