How to deal with LGTBQ siblings? I am a cishet male and my younger brother is a trans lesbian apparently...

How to deal with LGTBQ siblings? I am a cishet male and my younger brother is a trans lesbian apparently. Can’t deal with this fuckery

Attached: 3AA8A403-C874-4838-ABAB-F3B37931232A.jpg (1284x2282, 313.2K)

Literally beat the fucking shit out of him every day until he stops acting like a faggot

An older male sodomite in your family likely molested him. Was it you?

Literally beat the fucking shit out of him every day until he stops acting like a faggot

murder him and try having another kid, also move out of California

you could move far away

>How to deal with LGTBQ siblings
In the Middle East families are allowed to kill them, take a leaf out of their book

While this is likely the cause of most faggots and trannies, with it being as mainstream as it is, especially with the internet, kids are making these choices to try to be cool. They get in chat groups on Discord or other apps where it's a "safe space" and they are "accepted". Meanwhile they're being groomed and fed this shit. It's literally bandwagoning.

I meant to type "While this likely WAS the cause"

Treat him like the trash he is. tell him how disappointed you are in him and how pathetic and worthless he is. Break him down until he changes corse or offs himself. Either way problem solved

Pay a professional sex worker of the opposite sex to give him the sex he actually needs.

No, that won't happen, biblefags and femoids can't stand people buying sex.

It will only retreat to its tranny friends online and make him more exposed to groomers, wouldn't advice.

point out that it's sexist to say lesbians are not female and say you'll call the police if he ever tries to sleep with a lesbian because that's attempted rape

Whatever you do, don't develope any kind of personality or character of your own...hold on to this for the rest of your life, and when you shoot up a McDonald's or wherever, make sure you tell everyone you did it because you had a gay brother.

Ok, so... trans lesbian?
He's a dude who acts like a female and wants to/has sex with women? Did I read that right?

How old is he

>my younger brother is a trans lesbian

so... he started as a dude, and then turned into a woman, who still wants to fuck women? that sounds like being straight but with extra steps and more drag

Attached: tf.jpg (566x566, 28.66K)

just replace his titty pills with poison.trannies kill themselve all the time nobody would suspect a thing.

Fun fact: LGBT people don't need or care about your approval

Attached: 1651221590584.jpg (680x669, 59.67K)

If they didn't why do they attempt suicide often enough to be called a crisis

I don‘t get it either

Attached: 5F593C22-5F4E-4063-9FFD-9646EC7249AA.jpg (200x200, 6.12K)

Massive bottom faggot here speaking.
Your brother is mentally ill and needs help, and has been led along by people without his best intentions.
Snap him the fuck out of it.