In other words, mind your own business. Thank you

In other words, mind your own business. Thank you.

Attached: DoBetterGA-Protest-13.jpg (1200x797, 730.6K)

areas with higher abortion rates have higher crime rates and i bet you could also correlate younger female development, shit is bad yo.
also DONDA chant is heavily saturated with consequence free shit so... stop that shit

>I should be allowed to murder babies without criticism
Peak liberal female

Not your baby, not your problem. You wouldn't let anyone tell you how to educate your own child.

I'll do a deal. No vax mandates ever again, regardless of the disease, and you can have your abortion provided not one single tax dollar is spent on it.

> take a human life
> REEEEEEEEEE MY BODY MY CHOICE
You right. Now put your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law and a court of public opinion. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, an overworked county attorney with no fucks given about your individual case will be appointed to you with the best plea deal he can do is 25 to life. Do you understand these rights as read to you?

busted for "murder"?

i know you ppl are trolling and you don't believe in anything but, just in case remember a clump of cells in the womb is not a human being

Most of you fags are stuck as clump of cells even at 20 years old fuckin waste of space neets

Attached: 9B926613-9673-435E-BD54-1BC5A4C92CDF.jpg (1125x1214, 566.94K)

>Against guns?
>Don't own one
quid pro quo, clarice

don't like slavery?

/thread

let's be honest thats a good argument

I know you're not trolling and you're just a cretin failed by the education system in US but, "clump of cells" is literally what humans are

>against drugs?
>just don't use them lol
>my body my choice

>You wouldn't let anyone tell you how to educate your own child.
t. Libtard who supports teaching elementary age children about trannies and CRT. The irony is palpable.

Against guns??? Do not get one.

can a bunch of unorganized cells think? dream? plan? feel? no... an embryo is basically a tumor before the first trimester, not a human being, a bag of flour is not a cake

That's stupid. Try again.

OP,
I could agree with that if you people werent such hypocritical faggots.
Now you are saying " My body my choice " yet again.

But when it was about taking an experimental injection, you retarded cockslimes said we had no choice.

So to conclude this post :
Shut the fuck up. Abortions remain illegal, ROE V WADE will get overturned and I will laugh in your faces of you leftoid faggots about it.
Ahhh karma. People like me will never take the "my body my choice" crowd serious ever again. How does it feel knowing that this "right" is going away ?

Then again you leftoids are always creepy hypocrites. On the one hand you leftoids virtue signal about caring about school shooters killing kids, >"but if mommy wants to kill her children thats okay with me".

Fucking retards.

That's literally what the SCOTUS ruling is. Not a federal issue, states decide. Not happy about your state banning abortion? Move.

>a clump of cells in the womb is not a human being
weren't you once this? are you and weren't you always a living human being?

Abortions don't affect other people. Not being vaccinated does. Simple as, retard.

Men are made, not born

It's not a "bunch of unorganized cells", cretin, not any more than we are. You don't think, plan or feel when you're in medically induced coma either. Next question?

Why? You never know when a psycho is about you about YOUR unborn child.

>my body, my choice
How does that go with those vaccines again? I seem to remember a certain group of people, liberals, almost inciting violence over the fact that people were choosing not to put vaccines into their bodies. Or does "my body my choice" only apply when it benefits your agenda? Also, wasn't it liberals who are advocates of the idea that men can be real women and that men can get pregnant? Wouldn't it stand to reason then that men should have a say in women's choices? It's almost like your pro-tranny pseudoscience is coming back to bite you in the ass.

You are equating a maniac murdering children with a woman stopping a process.

Guns are made to kill. If you own a gun, you put me in danger.