I'm gonna kill myself in a few weeks, Any Forums. Jumping off the roof is my last resort because thats boring...

I'm gonna kill myself in a few weeks, Any Forums. Jumping off the roof is my last resort because thats boring, Don't want to hang myself because there's a slight chance that I make it out alive. Wanna kill myself and do it right. How should I do it?

Attached: 7298317398127398.jpg (709x765, 121.83K)

Make sure to take some people with you

Don't do it, OP, mom will be sad

take cover off electrical outlet. Take the box out(unscrew). See red wire on the back? That’s live, should be at least 10 amps depending on where you are. Play with the red wire, it will kill you quick.

Don't have mom

just jump into a moving car or train

good ol' bag of helium

Attached: image_2022-05-26_032833912.png (1000x562, 580.07K)

I'm planning to take a walk into the deep woods, lie down under a tree, inject all my insulin, and then go to sleep. I have my disability payments set up to automatically pay my rent and utilities, and no one cares whether I'm alive or dead so it could be months or even years before anyone even knows I'm missing. My hope is that by that time animals will have eaten my corpse and I will never be found.

I'll just let myself out quietly and without making a big fuss.

turn yourself into a reef.
go to a dock
set up a lawn chair
put feet in a foot washing bucket
pour bag of ready mix concrete into bucket with water
read a magazine while the concrete sets 45min it will get warm.
feed the fishes.

Let a train decapitate you

>See red wire on the back?

You asked him this question as if he was in the situation and followed your steps, can you ask similar questions from implied following through of information and steps provided in similar contexts please.

>Jumping off the roof
do a flip user

Alright, But is there a chance that I'll survive the shock? If I make it out alive then i'll have to answer some questions that i'd rather avoid.
If I decide to jump off the roof i'll be sure to do a flip, don't worry.

don't jump off the roof retard you're gonna end up in a wheelchair

Backflip!

Yea you should find roof high enough or really steep mountain.

Something tells me that a 90 foot fall is gonna kill me

Fucking 10 feet can kill you, just land on your head

Genuinely don't kill yourself man. Idk who you are or what your situation is rn but the fact a stranger cares about you enough to say this should say alot of things. You've got alot to love for and trust me whatever is making you feel this way never lasts forever. U can talk if u need

Live*** for not love but ily no homo

>Jumping off the roof is my last resort
Well, if you ever do it, make sure to not land on your limbs.

Attached: 1653218687017.png (400x402, 25.17K)

>Genuinely don't kill yourself man. Idk who you are or what your situation is rn but the fact a stranger cares about you enough to say this should say alot of things. You've got alot to love for and trust me whatever is making you feel this way never lasts forever. U can talk if u need

Attached: images (10).jpg (200x198, 4.96K)