What did he order at Applebee's?

What did he order at Applebee's?

Attached: 1653556014827.jpg (1080x1315, 222.09K)

Why do you guys think he did it? Was it pre planned? Why?

It might be related to what he ordered at Applebee's

what did he order at Applebees? Why do you think he went there of all places? Or was it benign? Do you think he had his plan formed by then? Maybe it wasn’t fully formed just vague ideas back then. The Applebees days. Before this mess

Possibly for there 2 for 20 entrees deal

He tried to order two apples and when they explained that they don't sell apples at applebees, he got confused and flew into a rage like I have never witnessed before.

I read he was struggling financially, is it possible this played a role in him wanting better deals? Do you think better deals might be something you’d do in his situation? I personally have gone to Applebees after work a few times

sage

One of my coworkers grew up on Diaz st, a few blocks from the house Salvador lived in. Her family still lives there currently, and apparently there was a whole bunch of wierd shit going on with those fuckin ppl
There’s a rumor he killed his grandmother because she allowed his father to move in with them, after previously taking him in to help him escape years of sexual abuse by the dad. Dad went all Jesus freak holy roller and grandma decided they needed to forgive him
Salvador didn’t like that decision I guess

They have applesauce on the kid's menu, perhaps this is why he shot up an elementary school

do we know the time? if it was late then maybe half priced appetizers

Do you think he felt a sense of betray from his grandma who he may have held close, because of her decision to in his mind “disregard” his abuse? Was he scared of the abuse continuing?

Another example of someone being failed by the system and spazzing. Doesn’t excuse killing, but fallout is to be expected. People are being pushed to breaking point. People are growing up with all sorts of problems.

That has nothing to do with what he ordered at Applebee's

Do you think he was considered strange by his friends? Or did he have any? What would you do if you were his friend? And also what would you do if you had classes with him?

I work at that Appleby’s and I gotta tell you guys he got real mad when the waitress called him sir and then apologised by saying she thought he was really good in Thriller

0k not so serious question, is there anything more banal and normie than Instagramites writing "karma is coming for you", "burn in hell," etc next to a shootermnurderers/rapists post it's the only platform where they do that shit

So is/was he an "transsexual leftist illegal alien" as was reported in the media?

>Emo teen at Applebee's with boomer granny
>obnoxious hispanic family next table
>dad is a chicano with tats from bumhole to neck mom looks like the average latinx whore with 10 nch nails chewing on gum
>both of them not even above 22
>you are trying to enjoy your bbq chickenn wings while listening to your massive attack Spotify collection in peace
Aww theyreso sweet when are you gonna get married user? You are getting older, did you call Maria joaquina gertrude de la grande serro silva cancion? She is a bit older, 19, but still at marriage age know but the silvas are good people user
>blood starts boiling
>and on top of that kids won't shut up, you muster enough courage
Umm excuse me can you please tell your kids to be a little bit more quiet?
>hahaha puta marricon gringo pendejooo
>they both laugh at you for speaking English
>kids keep playing with their food
>younger one spits a piece of fajita in your plate parents remain indifferent

That's it im buying an ar 15

Attached: IMG_20220525_182455.jpg (327x426, 32.26K)

Don't sell apples, don't sell bees. This was a bomb waiting to go off.

Bullshit I heard his grandma had been abusing him since he were young like all abuelitas. She was what we in the Latinx communities call la chupadoras. Women whos son get involved with crime and are then afraid the same thing will happen to their grandson who is usually left in their care. So they become pathologically controlling and caring to the point of providing for their grandson sexually as well in order not to lose them. He was the Latinx version of Norman bates

>So they become pathologically controlling and caring to the point of providing for their grandson sexually as well in order not to lose them. He was the Latinx version of Norman bates

What ? Is this real?

I was there as well the waitress apologised and then came back asking him for his autograph since as she said unironically liked the honesty of his performance in "the room"

What does AR-15 'style' even fucking mean, do they mean an assault rifle? Say fucking assault rifle then, of which there are many different types, what is this obsession with AR-15 it's like saying M16 style or M4 style, just say which fucking gun it is

Yes Japan and Mexico are at the foreground of such practices

Had he ever exhibited wanting to go to Applebee's before? Did he ever discuss it with friends, or google it before?

Uuum so you seel neither apple nor bees nor bee and apple related products? Is that so ? SO If an apple was... FALLING DOWN it wouldn't be under your esteemed establishments tree right?

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 83.19K)

>embrace yourself... KARMA!

Attached: sss.png (1211x913, 112.57K)

Huh no apples and no bees? That's uh... Shocking It's like the mental contrcut of your restaurant is FALLING DOWN like a card tower as we speak in my mind of course

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 17.68K)

EVIL. POS CHUDDY PISSBOY

what...