So I've been working at taco bell for six years...

so I've been working at taco bell for six years. I dropped out of high school with my friend and never got around to getting my ged. i haven't been promoted due to staffing issues and i need a side hustle. I've saved 500 dollars, would this be enough to buy coding equipment? i want to learn to code

Attached: pullinupmuhpants.png (868x935, 19.06K)

>coding equipment
Just get a cheap laptop

learn to code

i have a thinkpad from 2001

Nobody will hire you in tech without a GED or Diploma so use your money to get that first.

Secondly you can learn to "Code" on any crunchy old computer.

what the fuck is "coding equipment"

My friend did a ged study buddy prep program and still failed, plus he's out 2000 dollars for it. I know that i'd dumber then him. I don't have the money to spend on prep programs now, ged is more of a long term goal for me

programming socks
butt plug
wig
bathtub estrogen
panties
etc

honestly a better laptop than the shit one i have and maybe some "coding for dummies"" type guide books

This stale pasta still gets replies?

This is not a pasta. You severely overestimate the IQ of the posters on this board.

I doubt you have the willpower to learn anything on your own.
That said you can code on anything just buy some used laptop or desktop on your local buy and sell.
Prove me wrong.

That exact OP with that exact picture has been posted literally a dozen times, check the archives.

He posted it again OMEGALUL this is POG and KEKing GUIZE.

this is a bot

this thread again?

being honest the fact that OP could not stick with High school long enough to finish tells me he won't have the ability to stick to self learning. Will Probably be filtered by Basic Algebra

dude I worked at mcdonalds for 5 years learned to code in 2 months now making 100k wagmi

holy shit, that's what i want to do. how did you do it,. what did you learn to use how to code?

Same, i really dont see how you can make than 100k in the US

Look into different types of CS jobs user.

If you wanna get into web development or something then a fairly cheap, used laptop should suffice.

If you wanna get into general software development, mobile app development or game development then you'll need a much beefier laptop.

Look into everything, do your research. It's a vast field. First be sure if you even wanna do this after your research.

Aside from all this, there's free courses all over youtube or extremely cheap courses from places like udemy or coursera (coursera has financial aid).
Do a lot of projects as you learn and would recommend trying out freelancing once you're well versed in a certain field.

>No GED
>Can't get promoted at taco bell

Jesus user, i-

Just get a nice low end laptop and install linux so it runs better than look at either FCC or the odin project.

Attached: 1658670310292578.jpg (1541x2021, 466.12K)