How the hell do you get a job here as a deep learning engineer...

How the hell do you get a job here as a deep learning engineer? I've sent about a dozen applications over the course of 2 weeks and got zero response. I'm LITERALLY qualified for the jobs I'm applying for wtf

Is this like some sort of secret club that only people can get into if they're referred by an employee?
Any anons who work/worked for nvidia care to share how they got in?

Attached: U4lxVYEw_400x400.png (400x400, 104.99K)

Do you have other experience?

I think it is like you said, a bit of a club, your best bet might be to get hired there doing something else then move sideways.

because they'll get 100,000 applications for every position you tard. you have to be in the top 1% not "qualified"

I was a c++ software engineer intern at another company, optimization and whatnot. Also got a bunch of experience with ML stuff and GPU programming

I highly doubt that they get 10000 applications that often, especially when they shit out new job offers on the daily

>so what high profile projects have you worked on user? care to show your portfolio?
>*uncomfortable silence follows*

Try to get hired to one of the other teams, something "prestigious" like drivers or firmware rather than GeForce Experience (jej).

that's not qualified for deep learning, especially not at nvidia lmao.
try some mom and pop startup.

"engineer" call yourself what you are, code monkey

Why would you want to be there though?

>Also got a bunch of experience with ML stuff and GPU programming
if you don't have any research papers published it's irrelevant.

I published a research paper on ML stuff, and got a bunch of personal projects i work on at uni

I do maths, retart

for the MONEY

Sometimes you just get unlucky and dont get the job

they only hire chinks and pajeets and 1 genius white guy as program director

I'm half white does that help?

Do you have a PhD in Math/Stats/CS, preferably specializing in ML/DL? If not, you won't get a job there.

What's the other half?

with referrals dipshit
same way you get hired anywhere

Black...

Attached: 1656703522571.jpg (640x481, 12.38K)

I mean, I don't know what I was expecting with this, so...

there are like a billion chinese and indians user they definitely get 10k people applying for various position. Its a big corp very hard to get hired as usual.

You are not an engineer

ok