Everyone should be outraged by this. Our tax dollars go to these fuckers for them to do what...

Everyone should be outraged by this. Our tax dollars go to these fuckers for them to do what? Harass parents while their children are being slaughtered?
Defund the police. They clearly don't need the money.
youtu.be/dyXtymq-A6w

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x236, 25.65K)

but if we defund the police then who will confiscate the guns

Confiscate the guns? What the fuck are you talking about

Attached: VOTCSHIQB5KDHGZKCAIH6NPVIE.jpg (1200x675, 67.79K)

My community college had an armored veichle. looked like a snatch but black.
The militarization of the police is an issue. every weapon the cops can buy citizen should be able to buy; let the police union figure out gun control laws and quit letting unqualified morons

I was a cop for about 2 years. I really don't get this. We were trained that when you get on scene you gather 2 or 3 more officers when they arrive and then go right in. Every department in my state is trained to do that so even if other agencies show up, that's still the plan. I didn't work in Texas though so idk what theirs is supposed to be
Why they waited I have no idea, but it's almost as if the schizos are right about this thing fucking glowing

>“The bottom line is law enforcement was there,” McCraw said. “They did engage immediately. They did contain (Ramos) in the classroom.”

>He “barricaded himself by locking the door and just started shooting children and teachers that were inside that classroom,” Lt. Christopher Olivarez of the Department of Public Safety told CNN.

These motherfuckers are really patting themselves on the back after 19 children and 2 adults were slaughtered because of their inaction.

well clearly all guns need to be confiscated right

No.

well how else do you stop mass shootings

Hey Ivan shouldn't you be busying yourself with your losing war in Ukraine instead of sowing discord online? We know who the 5th column is we see you

Attached: IMG_20220526_100110.jpg (720x1039, 184.14K)

is this a twitter screenshot from Waco?

Stop guns from getting into the hands of criminals and mentally ill people. Law abiding citizens shouldn't have their rights taken away.
I don't know how to do that but it's not my job to figure it out. That's what we pay politicians for.

Kill all cops.

you don't pay politicians for anything you just pay them and it doesn't matter what they do, it's not like you can stop paying them

School Resource Ossifer "Engaged" to be married to school shooter

police force is a government jobs program for folks too scared to join the largest government jobs program (the military). that's it. when your dreams dont work out you take the civil service test. your only job is to protect capital. you can't pay shareholders with kids so they don't give a fuck.

>Last years the underfunded police is contantly losing more members than they can recruit.
>Crime rates are on the rise.
>Mass shootings are on the rise.
>"DEFUND THE POLICE!"
>Crime is starting to rise even faster.
>Eventually become a victim of a crime.
>"WHY THE POLICE DIDN'T DO IT'S JOB?! DEFUND THE POLICE!"

Your society clearly have some sort of illness which decomposes the useful parts, while the malicious ones are supproted.

Why do European police forces have a fraction of the budget and their cities are safer and don't say blacks have you seen Paris recently

Yes, and then they cry when I mag dump Jamarquis, Pooka, and Dontrelius for trying to rob me.

nigger single depts have $10 billion budgets. throwing more money at these retards won't all of a sudden make them decent people with common sense.

There is an ongoing effort from various online nodes of misinfo to deflect attacks against the 2nd ammendment with talks about "defunding cops", "police incompetence" and "monopoly of violence". You d be surprised which part of the political spectrum they are coming from. This is not just a coincidence

Attached: IMG_20220526_121058.jpg (693x399, 78.5K)

So what you are asking for is a competent police state instead of an incompetent one ?

Since I noticed that all leftoids took the Conservatard bait and are no longer talking about gun Control let me just say that there isn't a single place in the whole fuckig world were any police force would have handled the situation competently and there is also no place in the whole fucking world were people ask for schools to be guarded like army barracks in order to prevent shootings. So instead of distractions and slogans about the evil pigs,emtal health aid and whatever the fuck the kremlin squad happens to come up with I think it d be more productive to focus on why there is a need and calls for robocops in every school and why are police precinct budgets that Inflated. I'm sure deflation of said budgets will follow once the main cause, which is proliferation of assault weapons, is dealt with

Imagine if firefighters just watched as the twin towers burned

Attached: 1653557152946.jpg (998x1080, 556.53K)

>no place in the whole fucking world were people ask for schools to be guarded like army barracks in order to prevent shootings.
This is where the shit gets real. These are kids getting murdered at school. Funny how this never happens at an expensive private school? Has this happened in a wealthy area? Has wealthy parents lost their children to gun violence? Oh, that’s right, only poor kids are getting murdered at school.