Driving home

>driving home
>see a pile of shit stacked near curb
>looks like someone got evicted
>Spot 5 computer towers
>Wtf.jpg
>Salvege all the parts i could right there with my handy dandy leatherman
>Most of the shits old but i yoinked a 1660, 3 ssds,2 hdd, and an i7 cpu
>Look through the other shit on the curb since theres a few people also sifting through the shit and walking away with stuff
>Find a pole full of discs
>Think theyre free movies so takem
>Looks like this dude was into tech shit kinda because he also had a shit ton of drones people were taking
>Get home load up movies
>Holyshit.jpg
>Its cp and voyeur videos
>drone shots looking into homes of kids changing
>hardcore cp

Alright anons im not going to fucking prison do i just call the cops now and tellem what happened? Are they gonna take my computer? What the fuck do i do? This dude probably got evicted due to going to prison now that im typing this shit.

Attached: IMG_20210526_002849084_HDR~2.jpg (866x1025, 87.22K)

Sure, go admit to theft and possession of CP. Be a good goy and turn yourself in.

Attached: 1626632328152.png (525x478, 365.78K)

>See thread in catalog
>See 5 computer towers
>Decide to tease OP about the likely cheese pizza
>Open thread
>Cheese pizza

Every time

You just destroy the drives, blender works or you can microwave them. Don't connect any of the hard drives to a device that accesses the internet.

lmfao yeah man go to the police or something and they will totally understand hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: 1595168405869.png (500x522, 150.59K)

Don't even get involved. Physically destroy the drives and you're golden - no tech can get back melted platters.

It's not theft if the items were left on the curb for disposal.

Larp.
Do right thing user, turn it over to fbi so they can give it to Biden in Hope's he will stop raping the little immigrants boys

Destroy the hard drives and CDs, never think about it again. Then sell the other shit on ebay. And give me an SSD, I need one. Mines fucking up

You already stole shit that you shouldn't have taken and it just so happens that said shit has literal cp on it lol so yeah don't go to law enforcement you big dumbass just destroy it all. like literally physically destroy it all

You can't steal trash, if it is on the curb, it is public property.

melt the shit user. Cops are on there way as we speak

Anyone telling you to destroy it is worried it's theirs

At the very least, there's got to be some way you could bust the guy who took those drone videos and trace them back to him.

Nah bro i dont give a shit. Im not sifting theough those videos for faces. Theres an iron grill thing here in the apartments and ima just get some wood and gas and light this shit up. Im out boys thanks for steering me away from cops

Sell them

literally just write over them like 20 times if you are that paranoid.

Dumbass just burn the drives and keep everything else.

You need to turn yourself in. We can't have people like you destroying children's lives. Fucking pedo. Kys.

Have you thought that the original owner is in jail already? His stuff is outside on the curb for a reason.

just destroy the hard drives. all data drives just physically destroy them. break the chips apart with a hammer. melt down the pieces in a furnace. otherwise they got guys at the fbi that can fucking download shit youve deleted 5 times and ran dban on even when its like a bunch of broken pieces of circuitry