GrapheneOS

>spoofs every tracking feature imaginable, randomizes them, randomizes mac, all kinds of similar autism
>WE WON'T SUPPORT IMEI SPOOFING EVER
what did they mean by this

Attached: grapheneos-bootscreen-1080.jpg (1080x810, 138.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mobile_Equipment_Identity#IMEI_and_the_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How you gonna get cell service with a spoofed one?

same way as a non-spoofed one?
it's just a number

Android 12 doesn't even read your IMEI stupid nigger
why would they need to spoof it?
This board is full of the dumbest apes
why do i keep coming back?

You can use a stolen phone if you modify the imei so they probably don't want to be associated with that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mobile_Equipment_Identity#IMEI_and_the_law

Attached: 1654797094697.png (722x525, 624.02K)

>any sim card will be associated with you
>no burner phone possibility
fucking retard

isn't IMEI spoofing illegal in most countries?

>the bill was not enacted
IMPOTENT FAKE FREEDOM IF IT CAN NOT BE ACTED UPON

If you're at the point you need to do IMEI spoofing, you probably have already committed some serious crimes, what's another one?

so just spoof it yourself, why are you fucking crying that the dev doesnt wanna do something obviously shady.
stupid lazy whiny fagots

I dunno, maybe OP is super into privacy and other schizo shit. not necessarily a criminal. I believe PinePhone has custom modem firmware that allows IMEI spoofing.

>spoof IEMI
>it's a duplicate, is reported stolen, or isn't registered
>phone no work
Wow what a great feature that would be!

why would you spoof a stolen phone, retard
plus, they don't always need to be registered, or can be registered without human interaction

>why would you spoof a stolen phone, retard
Because if it's going to be random it doesn't have access to the DB of all potential IEMI numbers to check against to know which is taken, registered, or blacklisted.

So just spoof another one? lmao
Seems pretty unlikely anyway.

I actually want to spoof my phone's IMEI for non-criminal reasons but Google is useless on how to do this practically. Anyone here have any info? I have a Qualcomm based device so assuming I can just grab a recent version of QPST and do it through there somehow.

For those interested, my carrier blacklisted my phone because they "don't support it" even though it works just fine after SIM swapping on a supported device for a little while until presumably the network realizes the SIM is in a different device. So my thought is to make my 'unsupported' device have the IMEI of the 'supported' device that is mine that I own that I'm not going to use anyway.

Would also accept an alternative solution if one exists that doesn't involve waiting an hour on hold to get to talk to pajeets who can't/won't help me.

stop using verizon

It's actually ATT, but know someone with my phone who has it working on Verizon. With telcoms being increasingly shit I need to just learn how to outjew the jew.

You want all that so you can say nigger online?

Lol. They shut off my phone for allegedly not being voLTE compatible, after I had been using it for months confirming voice goes over LTE and it being on their approved phones list. It turned out to be that my degoogled AOSP ROM was somehow making att think it was an unsupported phone. Flashing stock made it work again as it sent the device info to art, then I switched back to AOSP and it kept working.

ATT's customer support is truly terrible.

What good is a spoofed imei when the carrier can still identify you by the imsi?