Back in 1989, this was a common position for Republicans to take on gun control...

Back in 1989, this was a common position for Republicans to take on gun control. It wasn’t until the NRA getting gun zealot absolutist in the late 1990’s that this changed. Anyways, Reagan was right in 1989: banning assault weapons doesn’t infringe upon your right to bear arms.

Attached: 310ED62A-B59B-460E-8A72-F1F9B8455AB4.jpg (403x403, 51.05K)

The federal law is getting changed to 21 for rifles. That's what's happening. This is over.

It does though. People like you are the reason we need guns.

BRB, going to Wal-Mart to buy "an AK-47, a machine gun" in today's NRA paradise.

He wants to well regulate the militia. Are you a commie?

Not what 'well regulated' means fascist.

Umm… marxbros???

Attached: B482F7AE-D79C-48E5-AA73-EFCE8B0DDC19.jpg (1200x1200, 135.15K)

>implying we blindly follow everything Reagan
He's a conservative favorite but I'm not a boomer

I thought Marxism was fascism tho?

I can see your badge from here glowtard

Yeah, mother fucking Ronald Reagan didn't grow up in my neighborhood!

no you tool it's the exact fucking opposite; read some marx

jesus christ kids these days

where did you grow up that you needed an ak-47 for home defence you fucking retard

It is

Republicans today even oppose denying gun ownership to people known to be violently insane.

The west side of Chi-Raq!

Getting trips doesn't excuse your improper spelling of the word DEFENSE!

Fucking Euro-trash can't even spell correctly!

All my weapons identify as defense weapons. Respect my pronounds.

On cruk nigguh Reagan a whole bitch never grew up in da hood knowhatimsayin?

fuck you amerifat

>Don’t buy ak47s, during the Cold War
>Now it’s don’t buy Russian gas and oil

This guy gets it!

Ameri-fat
Ameri-happy
and still Ameri-FREE TO OWN ANY GUN I CAN AFFORD!

>Sucks to be YOU!

The NRA went bankrupt last year. You're retarded if you think they have any relevance.

>Ameri-going to die of diabetes in 2 years like the rest of your country

Our home has been stolen from us by a hostile terrorist cell passing itself off as a legitimate state and military

Marxism is based on collectivism while fascism is regimentation of industry. Ignore all the lefties in here that watch HasanAbi and believe they are transcendent they are very close.

So paying out 25mil in campaign funds just this year means they're out of money???

Holy shit this was to shill the full auto ban of 1989 hence why pre 1989 machine guns don't need a stamp and post do. It was an unconstitutional gun control law then and is now