Hey hey USA

Hey hey USA
How many kids will you kill today?

Muh rights.
Muh 2nd ammendment

Attached: blood-soaked-american-flag-pledge-allegiance.jpg (372x250, 19.55K)

as long as a heart can beat. you can die. it doesnt matter what age you are.

All of them, faggot

Well because we won't regulate I guess it's anyone's guess. We will have 30 more dead people from mass shootings by the end of the month at a minimum. Hopefully it happens in republican states.

Attached: m9i09l0gm5t71.jpg (750x986, 114.66K)

>If we can just expand the powers of government a little bit more, or put a few more laws into place, then we will finally usher in the utopia
>Leftist logic

Attached: 1650261847396.png (960x1062, 1013.2K)

Regulation means well trained and well maintained, but hey you libs make up genders and words that don't exist, so this is not surprising.

Kys

>How many kids will you kill today?
More than you will, Mohammed.

The federal law is getting changed to 21 for rifles. That's what's happening. This is over. Until the next one. And then we can deal with how that happened.

Republican states usually does deal with the most mass shootings which is the ironic thing. The most mass shootings per captia are: Alaska (24.5 per 100k people)
Alabama (22.9 per 100k people)
Montana (22.5 per 100k people)
Louisiana (21.7 per 100k people)
Mississippi (21.5 per 100k people)
Missouri (21.5 per 100k people)
Arkansas (20.3 per 100k people)
Wyoming (18.8 per 100k people)
West Virginia (18.6 per 100k people)
New Mexico (18.5 per 100k people)

Dear feral Brits of murica, please keep shooting each other, it's hilarious to me.

you're not wrong

Which is harmless at the end of the day vs a republican who unironically believes voter fraud is rampant or supports a president who's constantly caught in lies. Republicans ironically preach about being for american rights but want to take away the rights of woman, trans, gays (not anymore thanks to dems), and minorities. Also you guys can keep the Owen coons. They tasted privilege for a few years and pretend white people actually value them

This just means we have more kids than we know what to do with. Trying to frame american expendability as anything other than a point of pride means you dont understand america enough yet.

"Regulated" in the context of the constitution means "maintained"

Regardless, I partially agree with you . I think California has very sensible gun laws that keep them out of the hands of would-be mass shooters while still allowing law abiding firearm enthusiasts to own them.

That being said, I think Californias gun laws are acceptable...for California, I don't think I should project what I feel is acceptible for my state onto a state I don't live in. What should be done about this? The blood is on Texas' hands. Biden shouldn't decide whats best for the whole country in this regard. States like Utah have very lax gun laws yet virtually no gun violence while having a healthy population of 6 million

Imagine thinking in 2022 that the next authoritarian threat won't be from the Left...

Attached: 4jufww.jpg (696x369, 72.69K)

You're under the impression that California doesn't have mass shootings?

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 13.03K)

far fewer than red states do

>Regulation means well trained

What training to any of these incels have?

Old Dead Kennedys Dianne Feinstein from California is actually the one who's about to rock n roll on this. 21 and up. Watch.

The most important6 purpose of guns is shooting every psychopath who wants to make the people defenseless.

Lol cry harder about shit that doesn’t exist retard. How the fuck are Dems totalitarian? Putin did a number on you retards

In California you're allowed to purchase long arms at 18 and handguns at 21. So if shes going to do anything about this, why would she deviate from the policies that, in her own words, "work" in the context of her home state?