After today's Texas school shooting with 2 teachers and 19 kids dead, it's time for the US to ban guns...

After today's Texas school shooting with 2 teachers and 19 kids dead, it's time for the US to ban guns. The 2nd Amendment should be repealed. Do you want more dead children?

Attached: istockphoto-924814224-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 187.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off back over to reddit election tourist

You literally can't ban guns in America. It's literally impossible and a bad idea anyways. The age limit needs to be raised to 20 with exceptions for military etc.

Whoopsie doodle.

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

Yeah great Idea OP only cops and niggers need guns what could possibly go wrong

you are fucking retarded if you think a ban on guns wouldve prevented any deaths, we need armed security guards and teachers that can volunteer for training to carry

Nope, go back to preaching facism somewhere else

Last I checked it was already illegal to commit a mass shooting. So how does this help in your mind OP?

Nah. Full opposite. Give everyone guns and mandatory military training. I'm not saying send everyone on a deployment, but it would put a stop to this shit. Nobody's going to be able to go on a mass shooting if they are surrounded by trained law abiding citizens that can kill them immediately if they try anything.

This

Yes, ban guns and let criminals steal whatever they want, rape whoever they want, and kill whoever they want. You seen Poland in WW2?

>After today's...
This bot needs updated.

There was a time in the 80's I feel like we could have had an alternate timeline based on eugenics, and the phrase you USED to see damn near everywhere in America, "Bigger, Stronger, Faster". A bunch of Astartes-Americans could be running around right now if it weren't for moralistic cowards and the Globohomo. Kinda fagged everything up.

YOU FUCKING MORON crazy people DO NOT CARE about gun laws, if they want guns there gonna get guns. If they can't get guns they will use other means to kill people.

get a fucking clue

There was an armed security guard as I understand, a "resource officer." I think the exact scenario with that is biggest thing we don't know right now.

The federal law is getting changed to being 21 to buy a gun. I didn't know it was already 21 for handguns but you can go buy a literal machine gun at 18. I can't believe people want legal alcohol and guns in the same day but that's what's happening.

"It's easier to get a gun than baby formula right now."

Says the same ideology who want abortion to be legal lmaooo
Fuck off libtard

>quotes an NBA millionaire to make their point
Yikes

till birth and nothing less!

Attached: 190980_main.jpg (320x320, 69.25K)

Saying "do you want more dead children" at the end is a disengenuious question. The answer is obviously know but we clearly believe that children die for different reasons.

See I believe that somebody deliberately killing a child is what kills them. You believe an inanimate object kills them. If it wasn't a gun it would be anthrax or a bomb.

Why don't we take a real look at whats wrong with American culture that glorifies this sorta behavior.
Maybe it's our "super size" mentality. Or our current culture of being starved for affection and attention. Maybe it's not that big a deal and the news likes to make it a big deal because it pulls on heart strings when in reality more kids will probably die in car accidents in 1 day than they will from guns in a year.

Shame on you for using a tragedy to try and push your political agenda though!

I didnt do it to make my point but I think it's really good. Certainly seems true.

Either way the federal law is getting changed to 21. That's what's happening. Absolute literal fact.

>Do you want more dead children?
... yes?

da pokemans and rap music is da cause we need to calculate how many prayers it takes to stop it and do that amens if the god want us to burn the animals to save the children we should do that too

You're right. Australia banned guns and there's mass shootings like every week. Banning guns won't work. We need MORE GUNS. Give everyone a gun. Personally I think all the kids should be armed too. I'd like to see someone take my lunch money with the taste of my Glock in their mouth

Normally I'd agree. The problem is, even with repealing the 2nd, there would still be a shitload of rogue guns, and plenty of murders along with it. Just as lefties blame every white person for slavery two hundred fucking years ago today, they'll blame every white for "creating gun culture" a hundred years into the future whenever someone gets shot. The only way through this is to balkanize

we need to handcuff every single kid to a gansta nigga with guns to keep them safe

>Do you want more dead children?
Yes.

>Maybe it's our "super size" mentality
False, we've been weaned off said mentality since the Obama administration. Vegans, trannys, "toxic masculinity", and all other manner of faggotry have been implemented in its stead. A direct soy/estrogen infusion mainlined into the sweaty, hairy, cum-dripping beast we were growing into. The 90's was peak Machismo and Excess, the likes of which our generation won't see for at least another 20 years.

>Hey son do you have everything for school
>Yeah dad I've got my riot uniform, my books and pens but I can't find any 9mm ammo
>Here son, take my 12 gauge, have a great day
>Thanks dad!
The future the NRA wants

>tl;dr
This is what America has become. We once stood at the footsteps of glory. Now we stand in shames flabby, bloated, emasculated shadow

Australia banned guns in 1996 and then in 2019 4 people were killed in northern Australia. That was their worst mass shooting during those 23 years.