A poll anons

A poll anons.

Let's say that there was an existential threat to humanity (or earth rather) and that the only way to reduce the risk (but also to ensure long term survival of the species) was to reduce the number of people on earth over a generation or so, would you be willing to gie your life for the long term survival of humanity?

Lets say in theory those selected would me memorialized in a way digitally so their legacy could be remember, they would be basically put into a relaxing enjoyable sleep, or even euphoric/orgasmic state as they left this life. Would you be willing to sacrifice your next few decades of life for the overall well being of the earth?

Attached: 1602266629296.jpg (676x521, 104.97K)

no
HELL i'd even desert if the aliens looked like furries uwu

There was a Sliders episode about this.
I vote we kill off anyone that owns a yacht or jet.
Let the world know that is the solution that will be implemented and problems you speak of are likely to be swiftly fixed as if they were never there to begin with.

Killing the people actually capable of leading humanity through rough times won't fix the problem. We need drastic population reduction.

You should fear climate change user not aliens.

Remember if you gave yourself up, its not just your life.

It's all the food and products you'd consume (and the energy that goes into producing them), the gas you would use, the pollution you would emit (driving, mowing the lawn) and the raw materials you'd consume- from water to wheat. Think about how big of an impact one fewer person has.

There is. This is a basically true scenario. The solution isn’t accurate. No one could put a number on it. Real solution:
Just stop breeding. Way to go champ

Attached: FB17DDFD-6859-4D98-8D75-B8BA8E502347.jpg (814x1015, 277.71K)

That's what is being done now. Through social manipulation and chemical/biological modifications the birth rates are dropping to a more appropriate level. The problem is it's not making a big enough difference fast enough.

Short of violent action to literally remove a billion people, the only other option would be letting people CHOOSE to give themselves up for the greater benefit.

We are at a turning point in terms of climate and slow gradual changes over generational time periods isn't drastic enough to blunt the damage being done.

Give me..............I don't want to be to crazy, only 10 million dollars non-taxable. And I'll get a vasectomy.

Attached: 5674576.png (384x370, 270K)

Why do you kikes always want Americans, Europeans and Japanese to breed less as if we are the problem? Go to fucking Africa/India/China and tell them to have fewer kids, fuckhead.

>thread on post-birth abortions to blunt climate change
>right during the WEF summit

gee, what a coincidence.

We're not talking about just not having children, were talking about choosing to quit life.

Because the developing world has natural barriers to unchecked population growth. And going forward climate barriers in those areas will even be more significant. Droughts etc will naturally prevent overpopulation. The west has no natural barriers to excess population.

take your meds schizo.

nah, I'm only 28. Start with the boomers and work your way down the ladder. Or remove some of the societal excrement.

ITT: WEF/UN Niggers basically admitting they are turning the frogs gay and spamming tranny shit to make more faggots so they have no children.

GAS THE JEWS.

No, the real problem is the elites aren’t doing their share. The fascists are killing as fast as they can and working on genetically specific bio weapons to kill slavs and Chinese

You want a billion? You first.

I’m slav. Why do you want jews and dark skinned to die out?

Attached: 4DB81FF7-4E02-43F7-A4C0-4AFA2E04DD68.jpg (1080x1080, 79.05K)

ain't afraid of the nuclear winter

Take your meds. No one is forcing anyone to do anything right now. If people willingly choose to be non-heterosexual or cisgender, it's completely THEIR CHOICE. That's the ideal situation, more people CHOOSING not to engage in reproductive sexual norms and finding happiness in the alternatives. It's a net benefit to everyone. It means fewer people (which means a healthier climate) but also those that willingly make that choice find some pleasure/purpose in their lives still. And it prevents the need for more drastric measures to be necessary.

The idea isn't to forcibly unalive people. The idea is to make it an attractive option for people to CHOOSE to do it in a way that is not only painful but actually enjoyable.

I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST

>we're going to groom kids into troons so they don't have kids so theres fewer people
>we're going to say we need to import more shitskins at the same time because there arent enough people

Gas the kikes.

I already want to kill myself, so I'd do it. Don't really care about prolonging humanity, but this seems like the best way you can die.

nope

Attached: 19-best_butt_shaking_gifs.gif (310x279, 1.66M)

who are these whores?

This. It's really happening and this is probably a data mining thread.

They're going to try and move you into the metaverse and then kill off your physical being because 'muh climate' while they promote tranny shit and flood the water with estrogen so birth rates plummet.

Elon knows the scheme and it's why he's been screaming about underpopulation for the past few months.

This. Epstein and Maxwell were into some research into shit like this allegedly. They basically wanted to breed a "super race" of high IQ kikes and kill everyone else off to help the climate. it's literal georgia guidestones shit.

I prefer the Kurt Vonnegut 2br02b.
Presumes that multiple side of the argument have been tried and through economic dominance you can continue to expand your lineage.

Attached: R (13).jpg (192x288, 15.58K)

There is no such existential threat.

But if there was - this is a tough question.
On one hand I would do anything to be put to sleep because I'm a suicidal loser.
But I also hate all of you for being assholes and having better luck, so I'd want human kind to die with me.