Remember Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard are plants for Russia...

Remember Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard are plants for Russia. If you watch their shows or amplify their messages you are doing the work of Putin.

Remember to vote in 2022 like your life depends on it. When Democrats hold the congressional majority ghost guns and hate speech will be a legislative priority.

Treasonous thugs on the Russian payroll like Carlson and Gabbard will finally be forced to pay the piper. Their dangerous rhetoric is a threat to all of the institutions that keep the west running. It's a danger to our democracy.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-07-15 at 1.20.19 AM.png (431x262, 132.04K)

Source?

Cool story bro.

Good thing we don't have a democracy. Too many morons out there that have mental health problems

Attached: Cuck.jpg (1280x720, 73.8K)

...plain fucking sight....geez this fucking guy.
you would be a fucking retard to vote republican anymore dumbass.

Why is it so hard for libs to site a source. Fucking useless drone

>source?
>resorts to name calling. pretends they won
Nice, go take a few more copium pills before you have another breakdown

Just the simple fact that this talking foot is Republican should be all the motivation you need to never vote red

Do your own research instead of jerking off to trannies, retard

If a democrat claimed the sky was blue you'd ask for a source which you would immediately dismiss anyway. And Cucker being a Russian asset is just as obvious.

>still no sources
THAT COMEBACK THO
So you're just spreading Russian disinformation because you think it's cool. Gotcha

>thinking im going to vote this year or ever when both sides will fuck me just in different ways

Attached: 1653184195045.png (238x431, 119.23K)

>whataboutism
It's all so tiresome. I just wanted some evidence; apparently something "obvious" is incredibly difficult to prove

Attached: 10169733-6tB0AUlZLX1.jpg (2205x2553, 625.17K)

>Tucker Carlson
> plants for Australia.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: cucker.jpg (748x426, 59.44K)

Less makey threads, more takey meds

Oh fuck off ignoramous. Jesus.

you reek of stale hot pockets and autism

>Hillary Clinton, unbiased arbiter of truth, claims Tulsi Gabbard is an agent of Russia
>CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, ESPN, NYT, WAPO, VOX, BUZZFEED, FBI all echo Hillary's claims
>Above employs circular reporting to try to substantiate claim
>On CNN: NYT claims Gabbard is Russian Agent
>On ABC: CNN reports Gabbard is Russian Agent
>you: OH EM GEE I CANT BELEAVE DIS

Whaah whaaaa whaaa tucker hurt my feelings and is triggering me and my beliefs fuck off you stupid fucking leftoid.

Based and redpilled

You realize Tucker Carlson is the most watched cable “news” show in the country right? You know conservatives consume the most MSM out of anybody right? You know there is actual substantial evidence for both being Russian agents right?

>It's easier for a leftoid to believe someone is a Russian asset than someone disagrees with them

Attached: 1462324941620.gif (189x189, 273.5K)

No, it’s just really hard to believe conservatives are so stupid they’d actually spread legit Russian propaganda almost verbatim online.

>"No"
>Does it again

Attached: 1474940283654.png (285x411, 119.91K)

>Tulsi Gabbard
Just admit you think everyone who doesn't have a hammer and sickle flag is a Russian agent

You mprons think anybody who isn't a corporate fascist is a Russian agent.

Attached: baito.png (540x300, 24.2K)