Wait, I thought good guys with guns were the solution?

Wait, I thought good guys with guns were the solution?

Attached: 556ADC56-CF8D-4075-A8D1-CD3140F4B36C.jpg (1242x920, 210.47K)

Cops aren't good guys though they are high school bullied that graduated an obstacle course both sides need to wake up to this.

a good guy with a gun shot and killed the spic tranny though

Tell that to Joe Rogan and his fans

The shooter was eventually taken down by a border patrol agent. A fucking US-Mexico border patrol agent had bigger balls than actual law enforcement.

…after letting about 19 kids get gunned down as they chilled outside and tased the parents for trying to help. Come on man, are you really digging your heels into this?

the cops who stayed outside should be fired and jailed and bankrupted. i do not pray to the state like you

They only rush in and shoot when it’s to kill a black person who is asleep in bed

i am okay with this

How do I get in contact with Joe Rogan?

Same story as before. Court said cops aren't actually required to do what you just said he had to do. Can't remember what shooting it was but he stayed outside and didn't get in trouble. You fools hate the cops and then beg for the cops to help you. Make up your fucking mind

cool. fire them for being lazy, worthless, and pathetic

Cops are not "good guys with guns" they're the opposite.

This is your brain on tribalism. Fucking read a book you partisan shit bag.

I think you're a retarded gorilla nigger

what are you talking about, retard?

It comes down to firepower. In the US we guarantee mass murderers that they will be the very best armed mass murderers on earth. It’s their god given right as an American. Only a fool hours running in there armed with a pistol

liberals have schizophrenic outbursts sometimes. don't worry about it.

What pussies. I would run in there with my gun and shot my load all over his face and chest. Guns save lives.

Oh so now liberals want the cops to shoot minorities?

A border patrol member did rush in and save children

We want them to shoot whatever you are

>2 syllable words are confusing
>English is my 2nd language

Attached: 1650993255886.png (600x437, 467.95K)

No liberals hate law & order. That's why they celebrate every mass shooting by promoting it as loudly as possible

Every time it's been brought to court, it's been established that cops have no obligation to protect civilians that aren't in their custody.

If guns were the solution, the BLM protests would never have happened. Outside of Shittenshouse, the rest of the gun crowd are LARPing cowards.

Kinda pathetic when a pissbaby Jew is the bravest rightoid.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 62.26K)